Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Super secret brofist ponzi scheme exposed

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
xewTpAF.png

SFTB9WB.png

Raw and Lund trying to get more innocents into it to fulfill their own horrible agendas
aYWy2vn.gif

LundB

Mistakes were made.
xewTpAF.png

SFTB9WB.png

Raw and Lund trying to get more innocents into it to fulfill their own horrible agendas
You kinda cut out some important bits, like where the leadership shows great integrity.
uwUh28S.png
Obvious selective quoting to hide the truth on Scrooge's part there, not exactly the behavior of an innocent.

Terrible to try to hide from acknowledgement of crimes and rehabilitation like this. Only after the truth has come out can healing begin.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
DarkUnderlord

I hereby volunteer to pay the fists raw - and any other participants in Fistinggate - stand to lose out of my balance instead of theirs. I believe the true face of the posters mentioned in the screenshots has been shown to all. They will carry the stigma for the rest of their lives and no further punishment is needed. We need to put this sordid matter behind us rather than create a world in which a man is afraid to fist his bros.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
LundB tried the same with jimbob. Your games are seen through
Clearly we were discussing something else he was part of, if you weren't such a cherrypicker the Codex would know this already:

Spiny Norman = Jimbob

LundB: I bet jimbob was part of it too
LundB: think about it
Bruticis: hmm
VioletShadow: who is Norman?
Spiny Norman: I was
Spiny Norman: I was behind it all
VioletShadow: also ok for the gay thing
Spiny Norman: sucking and fucking in the big stall backstage

It is disappointing that you continue hiding from the truth.

Zibniyat

Arcane
These were the two brofists raw received from me. Top and bottom there. I was just brofisting my way through the random pictures thread as usual, as everyone can see.

wfxuTbZ.jpg

Therefore I pledge for innocence
This is an obvious fake. Scrooge was by far the biggest fister, evdk being a close second.

it should be obvious to everyone that raw is just trying to make his own misery more bearable by pulling innocents in it

There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
DarkUnderlord

I hereby volunteer to pay the fists raw - and any other participants in Fistinggate - stand to lose out of my balance instead of theirs. I believe the true face of the posters mentioned in the screenshots has been shown to all. They will carry the stigma for the rest of their lives and no further punishment is needed. We need to put this sordid matter behind us rather than create a world in which a man is afraid to fist his bros.
A noble sentiment, to suffer Christ-like for the sins of others. Even if only EVDK and Scrooge are exposed, you would lose enough fists to reduce your once-mighty count to 699. Are you sure this is a sacrifice you are ready to make for the greater good?

Aenra

This site is exceptional.. a true Humanities case study;
I always praised DU for his capability at (giving a shit) maintaining the site while simultaneously trolling "entertaining" the masses. The fact however that the members themselves, lacking any tangible incentives, manage to create a carnivalesque level of misalliances.. at the expense of their peers.. ^^
If only i had the time to lurk more.

:bravo:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
DarkUnderlord

A noble sentiment, to suffer Christ-like for the sins of others. Even if only EVDK and Scrooge are exposed, you would lose enough fists to reduce your once-mighty count to 699. Are you sure this is a sacrifice you are ready to make for the greater good?

If it takes all my fists to bring peace, take them. I've soared the lofty heights of fistdom and have no further need of them.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This site is exceptional.. a true Humanities case study;
I always praised DU for his capability at (giving a shit) maintaining the site while simultaneously trolling "entertaining" the masses. The fact however that the members themselves, lacking any tangible incentives, manage to create a carnivalesque level of misalliances.. at the expense of their peers.. ^^
If only i had the time to lurk more.

:bravo:
It's more entertaining than Obsidian's latest take on an RPG.

Angthoron

Arcane
DU is Thaos, taking away brofists to power his infernal plans
Bruticis is Aenara, whistleblowin' on the operation
raw is hollow babbys
Scrooge is Sagani, except with cats

This thread is clearly Act 2 trial.

Guess now that I explained the character cast and spoiled the plot, that makes me Fenstermaker.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
why was i summoned and wtf am i reading
Evdk accused you of being part of a brofist harvesting ring. However unlike the others named there is no direct evidence of your involvement. You are probably an innocent whose name EVDK tried to drag into this.

Bruticis

why was i summoned and wtf am i reading
Evdk accused you of being part of a brofist harvesting ring. However unlike the others named there is no direct evidence of your involvement. You are probably an innocent whose name EVDK tried to drag into this.
I'm afraid that's not quite true. You might want to go back and re-examine the original logs where Jack very clearly and willing takes part in this disgusting sham. Evdk implicating him is the corroborating evidence we needed. Finally, where is evdk anyway? He's being suspiciously quiet in all this, I fear he may have gone dark to ride out the storm of his shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom