Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Super secret brofist ponzi scheme exposed

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I just talked to Lord Carlos Wafflebum and he said he wants a
sycophanticnoob.gif
tag. He'll confirm this by not brofisting this post.

:bro:
A fair assessment.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Ban OP as a narc, no one likes a snitch.

Zep--
PS. let me know when there is a potato ponzi scheme.

This shameful dog and pony show is yet another manufactured controversy designed to distract the codex sheeple from the very real crimes occurring right under our noses. I'm talking about the covert, and not so covert, pop-a-mole FPS gaming rings the infest this once prestigious magazine. That's the real dirty little secret that DU and his seedy cabal of lizard people don't want you to know about.

WAKE UP CODEX!

Cassidy

Arcane
Looks like OP didn't learn anything from the CDS Great Purge and insisted in snitching to the very tyrannical regime that purged him like any good Quisling and Collaborateur would.

Bruticis

Looks like OP didn't learn anything from the CDS Great Purge and insisted in snitching to the very tyrannical regime that purged him like any good Quisling and Collaborateur would.
Maybe the OP needs another lesson because man is clearly not a learning animal.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
LundB hasn't logged in for a couple of days now; he didn't actually get banned/restricted for spamming did he? I thought DU was joking.

Bruticis

LundB hasn't logged in for a couple of days now; he didn't actually get banned/restricted for spamming did he? I thought DU was joking.
Of course not, double standards are in place to protect the staff from these little incidents.

A horse of course

When are the CDS shitposting cabal finally going to be put down? The rest of us have had to deal with their infantile, tired trolling attempts for years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom