Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Super Serious Scientific Analysis and Critique of BG2:SoA

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Lilura just wants to be verbally dominated in a debate and all you guys are letting her down. Your not getting into her pants if your arguing game is that weak, men.

Delterius

Arcane
you stand heads above those mere contributors of the past

The expression is "head and shoulders", and you forgot the present and the foreseeable future. Watch my blog grow exponentially, and don't forget to rage.
We can only hope that some day you'll be as relevant in our lives as other professional bloggers in Gamasutra and Metacritic.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Lilura just wants to be verbally dominated in a debate and all you guys are letting her down. Your not getting into her pants if your arguing game is that weak, men.
All I can say is that she got me curious. All this anger, rrrr. Wish she was not fat and lived in the vicinity. But neither of those things are likely to be true.

Lilura, if you PM your pics, we can talk. I'll pretend to be interested in your bl*g. We can d*bate things.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
We can only hope that some day you'll be as relevant in our lives as other professional bloggers in Gamasutra and Metacritic.

Again, huge sites with multiple contributors. I'm one person.

Lilura, if you PM your pics, we can talk. I'll pretend to be interested in your bl*g. We can d*bate things.

I've already promised to post a pic when the blog starts getting 10,000 hits per day. That will be sooner than you think! Then, I will get 100,000 hits per day.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I don't think YOU understand; this is a hobby and I don't want for money. I just have a passion for the RPGs I cover. And those people are bread-and-butter writers who get viewed not just for the quality of their writing, but also by virtue of the SEO of the sites that host their write-ups.

Delterius

Arcane
I don't think YOU understand; this is a hobby and I don't want for money. I just have a passion for the RPGs I cover. And those people are bread-and-butter writers who get viewed not just for the quality of their writing, but also by virtue of the SEO of the sites that host their write-ups.
You are right. Not even the bloggers on Gamasutra can even compare. In the words of many a wise Janitor of the internet: You not only do it for Free, you do it for Love. Affection and Respect to which you are entitled to as a True Writer®: Appointed for real timey with pause matters On the Internet. If only people would just recognize that. Perhaps then you wouldn't have to watermark Amn's map. People would instantly think of Lilolra whenever they think of these games.

I salute you my dear. You speak well of games that are already popular. And you do so on your own blog.

What an accomplishment.

Leitz

Learned
55UNoVW.png

Alas the memories I have with this map, love on first sight, thanks bro for reminding me:

1. Starter Dungeon: a laboratory, a blimp, and a guy who looks like a cyborg, I guess they want the steampunk audience...and they want me to force care about the silly characters that I don't like...but I'm soloing, so that makes the whole story useless anyway, fuck this place I'm venturing forth!

2. The city made me hate it. Too big, never ending. Why do i start in the biggest place anyway? I was so happy once I could finally...venture forth!

3. What a wonderful big map, I'm gonna venture forth now!

4. Wait I can't venture forth that much. This game forces the places down your throat. I guess I go east and help those little shits and peasants to get those Exp. (btw forests between places of interest are silly because I'm a god)

5. I freed the d'Arnise hold or whatever, but fuck me I made a bad decision and now the place is closed off for me and i can't claim that thing my own WTF! (btw I'm a god or something and I'm venturing forth!)

6. What's that down there??! Watchers Keep, sounds like Durlags Tower 2.0........shit it's more like Planesphere 2.0.1.0.3. Demons in tiny rooms; silly trickster story; shit dungeon.

7. What's left to do? Ok I guess I try on that dragon (actually fun!) and venture forth on that main storyline which leads me to alien place after alien place...full of aliens...and dragons and steampunk.

8. The underwater City is a new low of "see how creative we are"-designers; just gimme a stonewall with a torch on it...

9. The game forced me to have sex with a man.

10. Please end this PLEAAASE!

Metatron

Augur

Alas the memories I have with this map, love on first sight, thanks bro for reminding me:

1. Starter Dungeon: a laboratory, a blimp, and a guy who looks like a cyborg, I guess they want the steampunk audience...and they want me to force care about the silly characters that I don't like...but I'm soloing, so that makes the whole story useless anyway, fuck this place I'm venturing forth!

2. The city made me hate it. Too big, never ending. Why do i start in the biggest place anyway? I was so happy once I could finally...venture forth!

3. What a wonderful big map, I'm gonna venture forth now!

4. Wait I can't venture forth that much. This game forces the places down your throat. I guess I go east and help those little shits and peasants to get those Exp. (btw forests between places of interest are silly because I'm a god)

5. I freed the d'Arnise hold or whatever, but fuck me I made a bad decision and now the place is closed off for me and i can't claim that thing my own WTF! (btw I'm a god or something and I'm venturing forth!)

6. What's that down there??! Watchers Keep, sounds like Durlags Tower 2.0........shit it's more like Planesphere 2.0.1.0.3. Demons in tiny rooms; silly trickster story; shit dungeon.

7. What's left to do? Ok I guess I try on that dragon (actually fun!) and venture forth on that main storyline which leads me to alien place after alien place...full of aliens...and dragons and steampunk.

8. The underwater City is a new low of "see how creative we are"-designers; just gimme a stonewall with a torch on it...

9. The game forced me to have sex with a man.

10. Please end this PLEAAASE!

You somehow managed to make a post in this topic that is worse than all of Lilura s posts combined. Congratulations.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
magine everyone making a blog for all their inane posts and then browsing a codex full of links.
Now, that's a thought. :lol:

Then again, seeing how the internet acted as an ego inflator for millions of nobodies all over the world, it might actually be more prophetic than it sounds.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
magine everyone making a blog for all their inane posts and then browsing a codex full of links.

Then again, seeing how the internet acted as an ego inflator for millions of nobodies all over the world, it might actually be more prophetic than it sounds.
it would take a lot of retards to go along with it and browse through the blogs of all the other retards.
you bet your ass it's gonna happen.

Elex

Arbiter

it would take a lot of retards to go along with it and browse through the blogs of all the other retards.
you bet your ass it's gonna happen.
i think it's called "Facebook"

Freddie

Savant
BG2 was the game that killed fantasy RPG's for me when I played it through second time years ago when I was sick or something. I can see it has a place in history of RPG's, and it was impressive and bold in all what it tried to do, back in the day. To anything to critique, there might have been something on soundtrack that rubbed me wrong way. Perhaps there could have been something more done with magic (player/party spellcaster) but it was long ago.

I kept glancing Beamdogs EE thread when I was still lurking and wasn't one of these enchanted features a tranny character?

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
cant you just come out and say "hey guys i got a blog pls give it a look" instead of all this baiting?
I don't think that was the plan, Efe.
She tried to assert herself and then got defensive when Sykar called her out. In her haze of rage, she lashed out at anyone and everyone who posted in this thread. For example, all I did was so list out some of the special death animations of Fallout2 that I knew of and she went SJW psycho. When called on that, she tried to shift goalposts, retreat behind a wall of insults and threats and the like, just like a typical SJW. And when called on *that*, she started appealing to authority like your typical SJW when cornered, except she used her own works as that authority.
I don't know what university she came out of, if any, but it she does that university no credit with her referrencing skills.

Suu anuano who is defend dickslefs and teaals uyo ur goy is an sjw? Lololololololo
This cf thin skin of ago boy bruh shatur fuckibg mouth myh fiend bouyo suede and or dickkedtaman baoby you need a dcsck in ur lifeoy too bad too. Ah don't have oant only a tight Thai fish pussy.

Cael

Arcane
More like TWITter.

Anyway, guys, it is very simple. The kid wants attention and is happy to act the flaming troll to do it. The best way to deal with it is to put it on the ignore list so that it can talk to itself all it wants and no one will care or even see it. That way, it saves on your blood pressure and stop it from derailing threads and shutting down debate.

Last edited:

Reapa

Doom Preacher
More like TWITter.

Anyway, guys, it is very simple. The kid wants attention and is happy to act the flaming troll to do it. The best way to deal with it is to put it on the ignore list so that it can talk to itself all it wants and no one will care or even see it. That way, it saves on your blood pressure and stop it from derailing threads and shutting down debate.
i, for one, welcome the derailing of threads by narcissistic feminist social justice warriors of the codex. it's quality trolling.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
feminist social justice warriors of the codex.

Can you cite a single post by me - here, or anywhere online - that proves I'm a feminist or SJW? I'm no more a feminist or SJW than Infinitron is a mysogynist.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom