Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SureAI's new project: Enderal - The Shards of Order (Mostly about Enderal SE now)

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
http://torrenten.enderal.com/

Torrent link. Seeding is pretty bad but still 10x better than ModDB, Americans and their AT&T internet connections dragging the swarm down

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
How well does this play with Mod Organizer?

What I was told is that all Skyrim mods use the Master.esm file to actually work, they're all threaded through there.

Enderal doesn't use the Elder Scrolls Master File, aka the basegame, at all, it uses Enderal.esm or somesuch and it loads from its own launcher. So it'll be 100% compatible with the NMM because the mods basically ignore it. In theory.

But these guys are German and the game has been released for a month plus with German dub, so I do trust them to get technology working.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Enderal already has mods inside + SKSE plugins all configured and ready to go. So don't use any mods with it and make sure your install is vanilla.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So how do you guys like it?

I kinda like it (story at least), but it has the normal Skyrim combat. Shooting a bandit with 20 arrows is not that fun. Combat overall is not that fun, and there seem to be a lot of it. Another thing that I dislike is the stealth eye. I had that modded out in the original so totally forgot about it. Just reminds me what a terrible gameplay design that was.

It will not launch and I keep getting the pop up "Can't find TESV."

So I unzipped it into my Steam>Skyrim folder and I get a light purple screen, press enter, get some weird splash featuring a dragon, and then everything closes to desktop.

Not sure WTF I am doing wrong...

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

So I unzipped it into my Steam>Skyrim folder and I get a light purple screen, press enter, get some weird splash featuring a dragon, and then everything closes to desktop.

Are you installing on a clean installation of Skyrim?

I have Skyrim on Steam, but I keep my Steam Library on a separate internal drive.

I clicked on the Enderal .gz file once it finished downloading, but I still got that message.

I DL Enderal from both ModDB and SureAI's torrent.

I tried to unzip the Enderal file into my Skyrim directory, overwriting the Data files, but this just causes the game to crash to desktop after I get the splash screen.

I should probably post on SureAI's English forum too.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

I have Skyrim on Steam, but I keep my Steam Library on a separate internal drive.

I clicked on the Enderal .gz file once it finished downloading, but I still got that message.

I tried to unzip the Enderal file into my Skyrim directory, overwriting the Data files, but this just causes the game to crash to desktop after I get the splash screen.

You need to download a separate launcher from http://enderal.com/.

Place it into the folder where your Skyrim.exe is.

After starting it it will ask you for the gz file and install the mod, recommended (but not mandatory) on a clean install.

Then you can start the game trough that launcher or trough mod manager choosing option to launch SKSE.

If you have other mods activated that arent compatible with Enderal it will bug out.

If you did all this and the mod still doesnt work you should ask information on their forums.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Works for me, however I saw this when running it

---------------------------
TESV.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll.
OK

and for one reason or another I had a black screen with voice over after 'daddy' goes a bit crazy.
Suppose I'll have to get rid of my ENB as opposed to just flipping the 'Speedhack only' flag.

Blackmill

Scholar
Hey guys,

I'm at the "Install" screen, but I only have 4GB installed memory, and only 3.89GB usable memory. Will it be fine if I download Enderal even though it has a 4GB available memory requirement/recommendation?

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You'll be fine, but it might get a bit heavy on your swap/pagefile after extended play if you don't restrict the texture size.

Blackmill

Scholar
It installed just fine. I also increased my virtual memory size or something like that. Hopefully that makes everything run smoothly.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
You gotta give these guys credit for their dungeons and loot though. Even though the gameplay is Skyrim, I feel like these guys have done an absolute masterclass in how to do loot well, it's superb what they've done with 100% hand placed. Also can't get enough of the dungeon design, I'm almost at Ark but it's so much better, really cool.

You need to download a separate launcher from http://enderal.com/.

Place it into the folder where your Skyrim.exe is.

After starting it it will ask you for the gz file and install the mod, recommended (but not mandatory) on a clean install.

Then you can start the game trough that launcher or trough mod manager choosing option to launch SKSE.

If you have other mods activated that arent compatible with Enderal it will bug out.

If you did all this and the mod still doesnt work you should ask information on their forums.

I totally missed the step to download the launcher because I thought it was part of the large 8GB data file.

Thanks for the tip, my problem is solved!

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
IT'S HERE!!!

50829400.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom