Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Surf Solar" is a dumbass

pipka

Savant
Oooh. It's a "<STAFF NAME> is a stupid nigger" thread! I love those.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Oh yeah, I guess this means you're no longer being redirected to RPG Watch. :smug:

Now does anyone else have any requests they want fulfilled while I'm in such a good mood?

:troll:
Redirect Commissar Draco to RPGWatch for 3 months.

Why Loosers like Former Aztec demons and Finns must be so :butthurt:?

ans_44_01_2.jpg

Hernan Cortes took your job 500 years ago. :incline:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Reintroduce the "Dumbfuck!" tags and give them a ~10% chance of RPGWatch redirection to make them remain marks of shame rather than badges of honour.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Commissar Draco, lovely how a GDtard such as yourself accusses me of being butthurt. It's not like I go on GD and Politics to bitch and moan about the conservatives in every thread. You constantly fellating FretTard is rather annoying to boot.
General Discussion 1,555 53%

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
As soon as Devs will start to make some decent RPGs I will spend more time in Noble Place called General RPG Dicksussion bitching and moaning about ME3 and Skyrim. And look how much bro love you got from Varnaa and other :codexisfor: Rainbow Squad members before pointing out fingers.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
As soon as Devs will start to make some decent RPGs I will spend more time in Noble Place called General RPG Dicksussion bitching and moaning about ME3 and Skyrim.
What about older games huh? Like Gothic, Wizardry, Fallout, PoR, etc? Go join Stormfront as it seems to suit your type.
And look how much bro love you got from Varnaa and other :codexisfor: Rainbow Squad members before pointing out fingers.
Vaarna doesn't brofist me as much as you like to believe. I also don't go to every GD/Politics thread spouting what he says but even more incoherently then proceeding to brofist every post he makes afterwards.

Captain Shrek

Bees v.s Wasps.
Jaesan vs Jason ( easy that, Jason).
Andhaira vs Wyrmlord.
RPGs vs JRPGs.

etc.

Phelot

Arcane
I still think one of the uglier divisions (as in, each side hates the other very much) around here is dog people vs cat people.

DOG PEOPLE FOR LIFE. DEATH TO THE ENEMY CAT PEOPLE. REMOVE CAT FROM PREMISES DOG STRONG

EG

Nullified
Poor dear Surf Solar.

Wow him with your art, or something.

Phelot

Arcane
I still think one of the uglier divisions (as in, each side hates the other very much) around here is dog people vs cat people.

Bollocks. The Hivemind is divided in unusual ways:

6622_21c5.gif

See the proof that dogs are superior? They keep the peace while cats try to fight even each other.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom