Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Surf Solar" is a dumbass

LundB

Mistakes were made.
So from this we can conclude that prestigious rpg forums are moderated by cat people. General discussion by dog people and swedes.
Seems about right. ;)

You've got it backwards. Zed moderates the Workshop, the last bastion of incline, or so I'm told. Grunker moderates the Politics forum, a degenerate cesspool.

i demand phelot be removed from the staff for liking dogs more than cats

this will not stand

It doesn't surprise me that a cat person is making ridiculous demands at the expense of others.

It also doesn't surprise me that a cat person is in love with the filthy degenerate attention-whoring that is Facebook.

Grunker is trying to cause conflict between staff, he is demanding a mod chosen by the voice of the people to be fired, he immensely furthered the decline with his Facebook bullshit (the disgusting mark of which can be seen in the very webpage title), and he is a cat person.

Remove him from staff, and IP ban his entire nation. The only good thing they ever made is Lego, and even that has declined hard.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
The only good thing they ever made is Lego, and even that has declined hard.

You may insult my country, my feline preference, my abilities as a mod and my recognition of social media. But you do not insult my beer. You sir, went to far. Should you find yourself posting in Politics, be careful.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
AtC6a.jpg

znUab.jpg

mMB4W.jpg

trCAr.jpg

jHBn4.jpg

aris

Arcane

You may insult my country, my feline preference, my abilities as a mod and my recognition of social media. But you do not insult my beer. You sir, went to far. Should you find yourself posting in Politics, be careful.
What? Tuborg? Yeah, that's some real quality beer right there...

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

For simple pilsners, Carlsberg and Classic are great beers.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Oh dear, you really are needing to scrape quite near the bottom of the barrel (the true bottom of the barrel is, of course, Yanjing beer) to find something worse than the beer you apparently consider great.

That really says it all.

To be fair, you did say 'for pilsners', so I can tell myself you don't rank it too highly among beer in general. I'm not saying it's truly bad, just nothing at all special. Sort of like Denmark. Not cats though, those are truly bad.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
the beer you apparently consider great.

*the simple pilsners I apparantly consider great

Can you find me examples of much better pilsners than Carlsberg and Classic? Perhaps Urquell. Carl's Special maybe.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I could just list examples. However, I'd rather suggest that you head over to Prague, and you'll be able to find a few of them yourself very easily. There, I just gave you an excellent excuse to visit an awesome city, probably one of my favourites.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I could just list examples. However, I'd rather suggest that you head over to Prague, and you'll be able to find a few of them yourself very easily. There, I just gave you an excellent excuse to visit an awesome city, probably one of my favourites.

I have been to Prague seven times. No joke. Great city. Definetely a better beer country than Denmark, but being #4 ain't bad.

aris

Arcane
Nothing can even hold a candle to belgian beer. Belgian beer is the best, no competition.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron

err No Carlsberg is a fucking piece of shit, i won't even discuss Heineken.

:decline:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Nothing can even hold a candle to belgian beer. Belgian beer is the best, no competition.

Obviously there are some stray beers that are good, but we have so many great beers, its incredible

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

err No Carlsberg is a fucking piece of shit, i won't even discuss Heineken.

:decline:

Which simple pilsners besides Classic and Urquell do you, pray tell, enjoy more than Carlsberg?

Heinekein is fucking shit of course, but did you just imply Heinekein was Danish? :lol:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Your beer is bad Grunken, i don't even differentiate it from Heineken (not Heinekin or Heinekein)
For Belgians its all shit

Our pilsner are much better.

There is no shame to not being as good as the best though.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
You can't even give me an example, can you? :lol:

By the way, you realise most belgian pilsners - indeed most pilsners in the entire world - are made from the Tuborg- or Calsberg yeast-strain, right? :roll:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Example of what? Any fucking Belgian pilsner is better you can even choose one.

And a beer is more then yeast now isnt it?

Where is this discussion heading, every sane beer drinker knows am i right

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom