Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Surf Solar" is a dumbass

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I only drink beer with my cat. :/

CorpseZeb

Learned
Sir, that's perfectly normal. Nothing to worry about. True beer is an philosopher silent friend, not that luddite thingy served in the crowded, loud pubs stuffed with peasants not knowing what joy a Plato or saint Thomas is. Erm... So... Cats...

Nomask Alt

Arbiter
To me it seems like pretty much every site attracts neocons/fascists/anti-feminist/anti-gay, they are the loud minority of the internetz, and have time to post on all the forums because they don't have jobs and are driven to post on all forums by bitterness because they don't get any pussy
:troll:
Has more to do with the anonymity that the internet provides. It's a lot easier to call homosexuals degenerate scum when you have a username and avatar to hide behind.
Cleve does that under his real name. The rest of us not living in the Kwa fear the hate-speech laws that free-speech hating shits like you basically voted into law. It's not much of a choice, we HAVE to do it anonymously.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Has more to do with the anonymity that the internet provides. It's a lot easier to call homosexuals degenerate scum when you have a username and avatar to hide behind.
Cleve does that under his real name. The rest of us not living in the Kwa fear the hate-speech laws that free-speech hating shits like you basically voted into law. It's not much of a choice, we HAVE to do it anonymously.
When did you get the desire to have a tranny shit on your chest? I didn't vote for anything my friend. Feel free to say your crap online but one wonders why you're here and not in stormfront.

Nomask Alt

Arbiter
When did you get the desire to have a tranny shit on your chest? I didn't vote for anything my friend. Feel free to say your crap online but one wonders why you're here and not in stormfront.
You haven't been to Stormfront, have you? It's actually a heavily moderated place. Try it sometimes. You might like it.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
You haven't been to Stormfront, have you? It's actually a heavily moderated place. Try it sometimes. You might like it.
But their views so heavily align with yours, little Nazi.

Nomask Alt

Arbiter
But there's no trolling, there's no flaming bigotry, there's no Cleve, no Andhaira, no Commisar Draco, no fun. You should aspire to know what the fuck you're talking about before you begin to type.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Everytime someone updates this thread back to page 1 I die a little inside.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yeah GD just don't have a better .... victim to give attention to. But as is GD, someone will be drinking one night and lay on us another personal thread that will explode. And then this thread will drift off away....

EG

Nullified
Yeah GD just don't have a better .... victim to give attention to. But as is GD, someone will be drinking one night and lay on us another personal thread that will explode. And then this thread will drift off away....

Be a dear and start merging personal-attack threads with this one. ;)

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
*Rolls 20-sided die*

+14 damage to Surf Solar

(Can somebody start keeping track of how much HP he has left?)

Also: When I came here I came across (leftover remains in the quick reply box) what I can only imagine was a drunk post from a time long-forgotten:
"Please. Let

I thought Surf Solar pooped inside me but instead Surf Solar is a cum-jabbing dumbass whore."

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I'm already spinning in grave thanks to you and it is only a friend who took my computer roleplaying as me here

Kukulkan

Learned
But there's no trolling, there's no flaming bigotry, there's no Cleve, no Andhaira, no Commisar Draco, no fun. You should aspire to know what the fuck you're talking about before you begin to type.
So? Cleve, Andhaira, and Draco are all one trick pony posters. Cleve hasn't changed much from the old days. Andhaira has tried changing by being some sort Russia cheerleader. Even then he continues to be an annoying pseudo-muslim with a hate for Israel. Draco is very banal and says nothing no other WCDS member hasn't said before. Also, wtf do you mean by flaming bigotry? Are the unfunny nigger/jew jokes here so fucking wonderful that you can't stand any other forum not having them?

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
bro_bump_funny_mens_postcard-raf5717a7132e4d08b8f68cb04858e00d_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom