Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Survival Games where you are shipwrecked?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Betrayer :M

Morkar Left

unless you have a fetish for ships or something.
But I have, especially the Age of Sail. Having recently watched an old Robinson Crusoe movie doesn't help here, either.

Most of the games aren't really fitting for what I'm looking for but neverless keep them coming if you think you know about an interesting survival game. But it should have actual survival elements besides killing enemies before they kill you (hunger, thirst, medical condition etc.).
MY personal favourite which fits my idea the most is Wayward and Stranded 2.

Robinson's Requiem is quite a classic in that aspect but unfortunately too scifi for me at the moment. But the wound/health system is unmatched!

Froglok

Educated

hey look I found raw

screen9.jpg

anus_pounder

Arcane
http://www.mdickie.com/downloads.htm

title_wreckedA.JPG

Embark on one of the deepest gaming experiences of all time, as you play a man "wrecked" in every sense of the word - mind, body, and soul.Plunge your body into a fully interactive world, as you explore all 4 corners of a gigantic island. Turn your mind to the task of survival, as you rely on your surroundings to prosper each day. And test your soul, as you attempt to co-exist with the island's colourful inhabitants.By the time you sail away in a boat of your own making, your legacy will either be that of a wild savage or an enlightened visitor. Destiny is yours to write... or wreck!

:troll:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Oblivion.

You're shipwrecked in a shit game and must test your mental abilities to see how long you can play it.

Luzur

Good Sir

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom