Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Tapatalk Banner

Regvard

Arcane
Can you faggots disable that tapatalk banner which keeps popping up when you visit the forums on a mobile? I think it's a JS.

Thanks.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't understand the Tapatalk thing. I read it's "features" and they sounded fairly useless to me as a forum poster although some features might be nice for people who run message boards. Also, why would you pay 40 bucks a month just to browse forums you are already a member of or have paid for access too?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't understand the Tapatalk thing. I read it's "features" and they sounded fairly useless to me as a forum poster although some features might be nice for people who run message boards. Also, why would you pay 40 bucks a month just to browse forums you are already a member of or have paid for access too?
What 40 bucks? I think there's a one time purchase fee (4 bucks or something) and that's it. I certainly haven't authorized any further payments, are you sure you are not confusing it with something else?

bonescraper

40 or 4 who cares, why would i even consider buying a fucking mobile phone "app"? Get rid of that fucking banner!

Jashiin

Arcane
Tapatalk's intrusive shit popping up on every other forum i tried to read mobile already made sure it will never be bought or even pirated.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
40 or 4 who cares, why would i even consider buying a fucking mobile phone "app"? Get rid of that fucking banner!

Because browsing the Codex using your phone's browser is both slow as fuck and extremely fiddly to control. Tapatalk is an excellent app, well worth the money.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Because browsing the Codex using your phone's browser is both slow as fuck and extremely fiddly to control. Tapatalk is an excellent app, well worth the money.

Im on my phone currently and I don't have any speed issues with browsing or watching videos. Heck, you can even talk and it writes for you but that's besides the point. The point being you as a poster should be able to disable the banner if you decide tapatalk isn't for you.

Repressed Homosexual
Get rid of this horrible banner it's been annoying me on Opera Mini for months. Often it becomes superimposed onto the first post. Screw garbage talk.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
Get rid of this horrible banner it's been annoying me on Opera Mini for months. Often it becomes superimposed onto the first post. Screw garbage talk.

w0jew9.jpg

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, I've been meaning to say something about this... the tapatalk banner is absolutely hideous. It's not even an add or a popup that you can close, it's a vulgar piece of shit that takes up the upper part of the forum area, fucks up the forum layout, and commands you to either "open in app" or "install"

FUCK YOU

:rpgcodex: please remove that thing, it's a disgrace.

PS: And please don't tell us it's for our own good because it makes things faster. I can browse the codex with my phone just fine as it is. If people start complaining about mobile codex being slow you are welcome to come and tell them about this wonderful app.

PS2: DarkUnderlord , if you worry so much about the forum layout being clunky in mobile phones, you can simply create a mobile version of RPGCOdex :smug:

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

I sometimes browse the Dex on my work phone which has a 3 inch screen (320x480) and it's almost perfect.

Only issue I have is that TAPATALK BANNER

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom