Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wadjet Eye Technobabylon by Wadjet Eye

Explorerbc

Arcane
http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/games/technobabylon/

https://af.gog.com/game/technobabylon?as=1649904300

Technobabylon, Wadjet Eye's new adventure, is coming in the spring

The dystopian Technobabylon is set in the year 2087, and takes place in a city under the control of an omnipresent AI named Central, backed by the CEL police force. It will feature three playable characters, all about to "meet their maker": Charlie Regis, a CEL agent being blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children; Latha Sesame, an agoraphobe addicted to "the Trance," a sort of virtual drug that has all but replaced real-world interactions; and Max Lao, another officer, forced to choose between loyalty and the law.

TRTfQUssBotU.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

c6RFA6zmbR7p.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

bHLt3cbBrN8C.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Looks p. cool :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:

Coboney

Scholar
Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
This game looks really interesting on the whole from everything I've seen of it. The three protagonist set up should be interesting. Also - when filling out their phonebook in the game they decided not to just put the plot stuff but got volunteers to fill in other areas to bring the world more alive.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Look at all the popamolefags itt immediately jumping on the game just because it has purdy graphixxx :smug:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Maybe it will be Resonance done right (yes i'm butthurt about the ending). That idea about collecting topics from objects to think about and combine is very cool and needs to be stolen.

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
So I wanted to try out cheap free version to see what it is all about. Turns out they removed the links to it since they are releasing it as a commercial thingy. It's sort of dumb since things released free on the net can't be removed once put out there but I guess they had to for copyright reasons or sumfin. The download isn't even gone, it's available legit from here they just removed the links to it. If you don't want to take the time to make a junk account I've also uploaded it here. Of course it doesn't look nearly as good as the commercial release but it will be interesting to see how it is.

PqVt1SP.png

Heh, sleek art really makes a huge difference for adventure games.

Scifi dystopia + WEG publishing has been a good recipe in the past. :)
Primordia 2 when? ;)

Arthgon

Literate
Cool! I am looking forward to it. The first three games came out in 2010 by Technocrat and they were already pretty playable and has interesting plots. I still have to finish the third episode. Had some problems with the downloading the security door information mini-game.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
:hype:
i guess that's a
:d1p:
for me

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
The voice acting is p. bad. Honestly, if you can't afford good VAs you might as well spend the money on something else. Other than that I'm very excited for this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom