Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Teeny Request.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I don't remember it that well, but I think bryce made the poll about me so I got an illiterate tag, then Dark Underlord made a poll about bryce and bryce got an illiterate tag, he got upset and left, then because I was having too much fun with my illiterate tag they changed it to Spamboy.

edit- and since my sex change operation it has been changed to spamgirl

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Vault Dweller said:
Admiral jimbob said:
Kingcomrade was never a dumbfuck in my time here. TWD just... well... showed complete dumbfuckery. See if anyone's got those stories of his saved. Bryce... ah... that account, er, isn't Bryce. Bryce himself left after the Bryce vs Roqua epic stickied in Retardo Land.
He's back already. Different name, same old Bryce.

Who is it?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I've got a request. I would like this to be my avatar please:
helloak.jpg

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
are you serious? Bryce is aweigh? Thats great, we now know what he looks like and have more info to find that fucking idiot.

edit: no wonder this place has fallen so far if half the posters are actually bryce, and the other half are basically bryce.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I knew that the person posting as bryce77 was awiegh, but VD said bryce is back and somone asked who it was, someone said it was aweigh, and then you seemed to imply that bryce was aweigh posting as bryce who is also a bunch of other people. So who is jimmy the retard posting as? Goldleader?

any help would be apreciated.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Roqua said:
are you serious? Bryce is aweigh? Thats great, we now know what he looks like and have more info to find that fucking idiot.

edit: no wonder this place has fallen so far if half the posters are actually bryce, and the other half are basically bryce.

Don't forget that everyone else is an alt of kingcomrade.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Roqua said:
So who is jimmy the retard posting as? Goldleader?
What? No, it can't be Goldleader, because Goldleader has a dumbfuck tag and we all know that bryce is allergic to those. Just give some of the newer posters time to build up a body of work, and it'll become clear soon enough.

sheek

Arbiter
Either Bryce has undergone a radical personality change or he's not posting very frequently. 'Cos I ain't detecting any Brycisms. I think if he'd been posting for a while we'd have picked up on it by now.

spacemoose

Erudite
well I'll be. I didn't think he'd show his face around here ever again. must be getting masochistic in his old age.

this makes the forums that much more fun though, its like a game of clue

on the other hand, why does he get a veil of anonymity again, when the accounts of posters like sheek and aweigh get pointed out?

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Here's some clues:

He only posted once.
Vault Dweller acknowledged him.
He uttered his usual bullshit about [ insert person here ] doesn't know dick about programming (in this case, Jeff Vogel, I believe).

Seek, my tard-hunters, seek!! Mwuhahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Amasius

Augur
Shagnak said:
Here's some clues:

He only posted once.
Vault Dweller acknowledged him.
He uttered his usual bullshit about [ insert person here ] doesn't know dick about programming (in this case, Jeff Vogel, I believe).

Seek, my tard-hunters, seek!! Mwuhahahahaaaaaaaaa!
Ok, that was to easy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom