Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Templar Battleforce

boot

Prophet

this lp does not meet playground standards

DELETED

(it's a good game though I have like 100 hours in it, strongly recommended)

Last edited:

desocupado

Magister
Lemme ask one thing

I was having a lot of fun with the game, but there's one thing about it that pisses me off so much I stopped playing.

The enemies can spawn anywhere (at least as far as I can tell).

So all the time I end up with an enemy spawning (and moving/attacking) adjacent to a scout. And that's a dead scout, glass cannons they are. Or they spawn close to an engineer, which means a dead engineer.

How do you deal with that bullshit?

boot

Prophet
sorry, I wanted to use the reply to bump the thread after editing previous posts to have all the uploaded videos

Spawn points are marked so you can always tell from where Xeno will come from. If you cover up those spawnpoints with fire no Xeno will spawn, and if you use overwatch on the spawnpoint you can often kill the Xeno as it spawns. There are also sometimes 'tower' enemies that you can kill, that shut down the spawn point, but this is rare.

Other than that, just have to keep your distance from those spawn points. Scouts die alot, don't feel too bad.

Spawning rules from the Trese brothers:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/370020/discussions/0/1473095331485570639/

big takeaway from this for me, was that the Xeno use somekind of point system similar to the player

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom