Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Temple+ Support archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

guinness22

Novice
Hey folks, really enjoying Temple+, appreciate all your work. One thing I notice as I've updated to 1.0.32 is that Craft Arms and Armor seems to be messed up. Craft Wand and Craft Wondrous seem fine with my Wizard. CAA seems to charge the wrong amount of gold and experience, or even shows a big red negative number and won't craft at all. Not sure how to include a screen shot, sorry. Maybe it's just my game?

g22

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Yeah confirmed :negative:
I'll try to fix this evening, in the meanwhile you can type inn() in the console to get to Hommlet if you're impatient.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Hey folks, really enjoying Temple+, appreciate all your work. One thing I notice as I've updated to 1.0.32 is that Craft Arms and Armor seems to be messed up. Craft Wand and Craft Wondrous seem fine with my Wizard. CAA seems to charge the wrong amount of gold and experience, or even shows a big red negative number and won't craft at all. Not sure how to include a screen shot, sorry. Maybe it's just my game?

g22

1.0.32 crashes when I enter the shop map portal when making a new game. Reinstalling temple+ didn't help.

Save+log+dmp.7z

Alright both issues should be fixed in v1.0.34. Relase in progress.

Black

Arcane
Does the new release contain missing weapons from the weapon focus/specialization lists?
Don't know if I should continue playing or wait.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Does the new release contain missing weapons from the weapon focus/specialization lists?
Don't know if I should continue playing or wait.
No, but the great cleaver is considered a hand axe in ToEE, which you can pick from that list if that helps.

Pygmy

Novice
Thanks for all brilliant work.

Incidentally I notice that Favoured Souls have no base skill points per level and
Fixed 1.0.35

don't get proficiency with deity's weapon (Kord - greatsword) at level 1 as per Complete Divine p8.
Fixed 1.0.35

Am I being dense I don't seem to be able to bring up the cursor in the new console?
Misreport

I really like playing arcane tricksters but with a Rogue1/Wizard5/Assassin1/Arcane Trickster X think I would have to be level 27 before I was eligible for the improved precise shot feat I am desperate to acquire..... I know I can hack the cat familiar in the protos.tab file but that is terribly inelegant.....

I have also looked at the arcane archer and was wondering why crushing despair wasn't eligible for imbue arrow.... I know that shooting a crushing despair arrow through the doorway from Romag's room into the guardchamber is certainly against ther laws of chivalry, but I was looking forward to doing it...
Fixed for 1.0.36

I haven't tried other spells with a normal range to start of zero such as lightning bolt (in ToEE)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Thanks for all brilliant work. Incidentally I notice that Favoured Souls have no base skill points per level and don't get proficiency with deity's weapon (Kord - greatsword) at level 1 as per Complete Divine p8. Am I being dense I don't seem to be able to bring up the cursor in the new console? I really like playing arcane tricksters but with a Rogue1/Wizard5/Assassin1/Arcane Trickster X think I would have to be level 27 before I was eligible for the improved precise shot feat I am desperate to acquire..... I know I can hack the cat familiar in the protos.tab file but that is terribly inelegant.....

I have also looked at the arcane archer and was wondering why crushing despair wasn't eligible for imbue arrow.... I know that shooting a crushing despair arrow through the doorway from Romag's room into the guardchamber is certainly against ther laws of chivalry, but I was looking forward to doing it...

I haven't tried other spells with a normal range to start of zero such as lightning bolt (in ToEE)

Hey,
the weapon proficiency is indeed an oversight, will fix. You'll get weap focus and weap specialization however.
Not sure what you mean about skill points, as far as I can tell you get 2+Int as stated?

About the console, do you mean the blinking text marker? You should be able to click on the input line at the bottom of it to type in.

Re. Crushing Despair, it's a Cone area spell, should these count? I guess they should, but they're not included right now.

Pygmy

Novice
I tried an 18 int human favoured soul and was offered 20 skill points to play with (4+1+0) x 4 = 20 skill points
Fixed 1.0.35

Pygmy

Novice
Sorry I only saw the "type-in" part of the console as its lower boarder!

Pygmy

Novice
All spells cast through the Arcane Archer Imbue Spell Ability appear to have a Saving DC of 0 irrespective of the casters ability etc.
Fixed 1.0.35

There is something funny with the Sorcerer's number of cantrips known which keeps alternating between 4 and 5 as the sorcerer advances between levels 1 and 7; the consequence of this is that the sorcerer keeps losing knowledge of the last (in alphabetical order) cantrip they know until they relearn it at the next level
Fixed 1.0.35 (forgot to reset the "spell being removed" so it could keep removing the spell)

inderct

Barely Literate
Sorry for my bad english, i am from evil russia:oops:
First at all, I want say thank to u Sitra. U work is GREAT, so please continue doing this mod.
If u want i can buy any game in steam for u, any choice.
I had a problem with automatic-updates.
I downloaded version 1.0.29, then game download and install version 1.0.34 and want to restart game. I restart game and version again 1.0.29 and process begining from start.
I solve problem downloaded 1.0.34 from github but it was hard to find link.
Windows 10, UAC off, run from admin trying on\off.
I try with COE 8.1, then uninstall it, same problem.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Sorry for my bad english, i am from evil russia:oops:
First at all, I want say thank to u Sitra. U work is GREAT, so please continue doing this mod.
If u want i can buy any game in steam for u, any choice.
I had a problem with automatic-updates.
I downloaded version 1.0.29, then game download and install version 1.0.34 and want to restart game. I restart game and version again 1.0.29 and process begining from start.
I solve problem downloaded 1.0.34 from github but it was hard to find link.
Windows 10, UAC off, run from admin trying on\off.
I try with COE 8.1, then uninstall it, same problem.
That sounds like what happens when you run the game through the installation file rather than the start menu shortcut (it will overwrite the update). Is that the case?

BTW, thanks for the offer, but I barely have time to play games anyway :P

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Thanks for all brilliant work.
Alright, Cone spells will be included in Imbue Arrow as of next version.

imbuecone.jpg

Pretty cool actually, especially since cone spells are usually hard to target efficiently unless you get up close and personal.

Pygmy

Novice
That looks brilliant!

I have just been testing leveling-up a Cleric3-Wizard3 human into Mystic Theurge with practised spell-caster (arcane) and level 3 at practised spell-caster (divine) at level 6 - he casts 3 missiles per magic missile so practised spell-caster is working thanks!

Unfortunately something is going wrong when leveling from Cleric3/Wizard3/Mystic Theurge 1 to Cleric3/Wizard3/Mystic Theurge 2; whereas at level 1 I was allowed to chose 2 new level 1 or level 2 wizard spells, the "spell choice" screen is completely blank with the level-up "Spells" button going green as soon as it is pressed from Mystic Theurge 2 upwards.

Note I am running full lax rules /cheat mode so should surely get to choose wizard spells on mystic theurge level-up?

Fixed 1.0.36

Sitra Achara

Arcane
That looks brilliant!

I have just been testing leveling-up a Cleric3-Wizard3 human into Mystic Theurge with practised spell-caster (arcane) and level 3 at practised spell-caster (divine) at level 6 - he casts 3 missiles per magic missile so practised spell-caster is working thanks!

Unfortunately something is going wrong when leveling from Cleric3/Wizard3/Mystic Theurge 1 to Cleric3/Wizard3/Mystic Theurge 2; whereas at level 1 I was allowed to chose 2 new level 1 or level 2 wizard spells, the "spell choice" screen is completely blank with the level-up "Spells" button going green as soon as it is pressed from Mystic Theurge 2 upwards.

Note I am running full lax rules /cheat mode so should surely get to choose wizard spells on mystic theurge level-up?
Can you send the save?

Edit: actually nvm, recreated it.
And hotfixed in 1.0.36. I hope that's the last of those :dealwithit:

Last edited:

Bohandas

Educated
As of the last Temple+ update the speedup() console command from Co8 no longer seems to work

Sitra Achara

Arcane
As of the last Temple+ update the speedup() console command from Co8 no longer seems to work
Yeah it's a side effect of the speed being equalized regardless of model scale.
However, you can speed things up from the cheats menu ;)

Bohandas

Educated
I can't access the cheats menu. See, I play with the resolution reduced because the max resolution makes things too small for me to see, and as a result the game screen doesn't go all the way to the left and right edges of the screen; unfortunately however the new console does go to the edge but I can't reach the ends because the cursor only goes as far as the edge of the main game screen. Would it be possible to move the cheats menu to the center of the console and/or make speedup an option in the Temple+ configuration program instead?

Sitra Achara

Arcane
I can't access the cheats menu. See, I play with the resolution reduced because the max resolution makes things too small for me to see, and as a result the game screen doesn't go all the way to the left and right edges of the screen; unfortunately however the new console does go to the edge but I can't reach the ends because the cursor only goes as far as the edge of the main game screen. Would it be possible to move the cheats menu to the center of the console and/or make speedup an option in the Temple+ configuration program instead?
Strange that it doesn't show up for you. What resolution are you using exactly?

In the meantime you can also temporarily run it at high res just to set the speedup and then exit the game, it should save the setting (or just manually edit the ini file speedupFactor field).

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom