Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Thanks DU for the new 'brofist'!

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I would be okay if it said "Lick this waifu's delicious asshole" or "Lick senpai's delicious asshole". As it is, I can't help but imagine myself liking someone's hairy butthole.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
This just goes to show that you can't always get what you want.

But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need!

Weasel
To think that just a day ago we were happily spamming "build the wall" buttons, now we're left with creepy references to rimjobs. Good job again Crispy :shittydog:

Mortmal

Arcane
I dont think it was crispy fault this time, Du probably asked his faithfull moderators their opinion about brofisting, buttons and how to improve the forum experience. Now he's applying their suggestions. Yesterday it was crispy's turn, removing the buttons, today is jaesun's turn. Saturday? likely the forum will shutdown no work on saturday.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The new description is not applied when the brofists are more than one btw.
Patch it!
Actually, it doesn't apply anytime I lick either. It had the proper description until I clicked it and it had three.
In the post above you it says for me "Wayward Son has licked this person's delicious asshole"

But above it since we have two licks, it now says "You and FeelTheRads Brofist this"

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
The new description is not applied when the brofists are more than one btw.
Patch it!
Actually, it doesn't apply anytime I lick either. It had the proper description until I clicked it and it had three.
In the post above you it says for me "Wayward Son has licked this person's delicious asshole"

But above it since we have two licks, it now says "You and FeelTheRads Brofist this"
It does the same thing to me.

mondblut

Arcane
I dont think it was crispy fault this time, Du probably asked his faithfull moderators their opinion about brofisting, buttons and how to improve the forum experience. Now he's applying their suggestions. Yesterday it was crispy's turn, removing the buttons, today is jaesun's turn. Saturday? likely the forum will shutdown no work on saturday.

:keepmyjewgold:

GandGolf

Augur
It's nice that the the other buttons were brought back, But having the alert say that someone 'licked your asshole' when you get a brofist is still disturbing.

Last edited:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Weird, unsettling, and it's even becoming quite embarassing to post here.

Does anyone admit IRL to posting on the Codex? I've always had to switch desktops pretty sharply when Codexing at work and somebody wanders by, so nothing new.

Sometimes when I am in trains or buses and finish my programming environment and other monocled screens, I open the codex and nothing happened, but I always had a nagging feeling what would happen if someone saw it and knew the site or even me :)

And I know your feelings I also worked on university for 2 years and my boss used to knock and then tear open the door almost immediately so I had like 1/2 second to close the internet browser. Life for university scientists would be so wonderful if we could lock the door like government agencies with a stern warning never to knock outside the core hours and we could browse the whole day without fear of collegues and bosses, with donuts and coffee.

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Why would anyone care about seeing you on codex or have any idea what it is even. Most people don't post on forums at all or have any idea what is what anyway. Also everyone already knows I want to wipe out 99.9%+ of the population, since I don't want to do it on the basis of race no one is triggered by this for some reason :lol:

I just don't like idiots like banana smuggler who post dick pics etc. in case someone walks by. Fucking retards, please die immature little cunts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom