Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

Johannes

Arcane
Yeah, he's not benefiting at all at this point, just crazy.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Cleve must wake up from his dormant vigilant guard and fend off the arrogant pretender, like an ole and mighty lion will protect his pride of microissues from young contenders.

hivemind

The new alpha patch is so good guys. Fixes most of the bugs and some of the new features + changed system really make the game even more amazing.

Really looking forward to when this releases to the public so I have some more people to talk about it haha

DramaticPopcorn

for some reason I thought that there's going to be a """"release"""" in april, but dunno where I got that from. While skimming through kickstarter, found this gem
301fc9744c29268fbf4c1df50eeefec3_original.png

King Dinosaur Games was founded by two friends who have known each-other for over 15 years.

74df1281e1f8042fe2f858e9074c7a5e_original.jpg

Combined we have not just the critically important design and development experience to create a game of this scope, we also have the discipline to properly budget and execute in an efficient and timely manner. Mix that with the overwhelming passion we both have for creating innovative, fun games and we like to think you have a recipe for success.

Far from being friends now, I wager

Yeah, yeah "overwhelming passion". One didn't bothered to check progress for several years, another dindu nuffin and just used fake screenshots.

hivemind

I'm sure alpha (or is it already beta ?) testers are having a blast with it.
still alpha
but yeah it's great

honestly if anyone wants I can send you my alpha tester goodwill codes, for like some steamgames or something just so you don't look like a beggar lol

hivemind

ok I spoke with Josh and because of the constant negative mood in the community I convinced him to release more alpha access so people stop thinking it's just a scam

here's are a few codes that you can use to activate the closed alpha for yourself
DED3EF4D33D7AE449CC8CABA42ECE

BA9AACA122A714EDB4B158F2ECE37

765314ABCBE15FDCFABB4472819EB

5E4AED2E838F935E435749D119A36

Shit, hivemind thanks.

I take everything I've said back. Any tips for playing as Belial? I keep getting steamrolled when the Chosen One shows up on the North Burns map.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom