Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper The Alex Mauer Saga - Chiptune Tranny Meltdown

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Do people turn crazy because they become trannies or do people become trannies because they are crazy?

I've read that hormone therapy fucks you up emotionally too. Crazy mood swings and manic episodes and shit. It makes sense that introducing female hormones into a body that's naturally producing male hormones, that there's some sort of literal internal struggle over what exactly is influencing you.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

edit.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sq04kg
Update from YouTube gaming, everyone who issued a counterclaim has had them escalated by YT, which means staff are checking them right now to approve them. I sent them about 80 channels and we are updating them with more as the info comes into the email box. If you did NOT counterclaim, you must do so and it's likely it will take longer to resolve

bataille

Arcane
Do people turn crazy because they become trannies or do people become trannies because they are crazy?

I've read that hormone therapy fucks you up emotionally too. Crazy mood swings and manic episodes and shit. It makes sense that introducing female hormones into a body that's naturally producing male hormones, that there's some sort of literal internal struggle over what exactly is influencing you.

This is true. An acquaintance of mine has recently started going through hormonal therapy and it's completely screwing with their emotional state. They even traveled some thousand kilometers to a warzone and got captured by some local militant yokels. The situation has since been resolved, yet you can imagine all the distress it caused to family and friends.
You can't do much to help them in this state other than look out for them so they don't ruin/kill/injure themselves in the process.

bataille

Arcane
They even traveled some thousand kilometers to a warzone

Jesus christ. Could they explain this move at all, or where they just fucking barmy with hormones meds?

To avoid unnecessary reveals regarding their persona, I'm going to just say that they had planned 'an art performance' that had to do with public removal of certain body parts.
:oops:

Thankfully, the plan remained just that, a plan.

The consensus is that the therapy was the primary cause, since it went strongly against their character. And, of course, it happened around the time they had started the hormonal treatment.

Vorark

Erudite
This is true. An acquaintance of mine has recently started going through hormonal therapy and it's completely screwing with their emotional state.

I'm baffled how easy it is to do hormonal therapy nowadays, like it is some everyday thing to completely mess up your own body.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm not buying any talk about "coming to her senses".

I'm not sure what the proper English term is for it, but there's a thing where an adult can be brought before a judge and be temporarily deprived of their independence due to various reasons, most often mental episodes (Ward of the State or something along those lines). It's often a legal prerequisite before people get committed to asylums for treatment. (The permanent version also exists, but is rarely used... at least in my part of the woods.)

My feeling tells me that something along those lines happened here, i.e. someone stepped in and stopped her by force. Whether they had to go as far as I describe in the previous paragraph is anyone's guess, but this reeks of the same methodology.

bataille

Arcane
Now? Scum manifesto was published in the late sixties, so this notion has been in mainstream for a long, long time.
And the idea as an abstraction, not projected upon the biological sexes, has been around at the very least since ancient greeks.
In regard of Zardoz, it was more of a stoner's stream of unconsciousness, I doubt the writer had had one rational thought during their creative process. Also, if you watch that clip, you'll see that it's not even about 'penis is evil'.
'Back in the day' is a lie.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'm fairly certain the "HURR PENIS = EVIL PATRIARCHY KILLALLMEN" types were the extreme fringe even among the usual '68 crowd up until a few years ago. Certainly when it comes to mainstream media coverage.

bataille

Arcane
Well, it has to do with the fact that Solans had to face the more or less consensual reality with her manifesto, now you have the constellation of fractured realities where different discourses are the truth. So, it's still extreme outside of certain media/internet-community bubbles. But then again, in our post-reality era everything is the truth, you just need to find the right website. The outer material plane (heh) is largely irrelevant now when it comes to ideas and beliefs.

T. Reich

Arcane
Well, that's a pity. I've been listening to this (previously) guy's music for years - he's quite a decent chiptune musician.
Too sad that he had to go all shitfuck crazy.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
You puny humans, you thought you could defeat the mighty Chiptune Tranny by imprisoning it in a mental institution? Oh how wrong you were!

Basically, Mauer was forcibly put in a mental institution but after a few days and a few shrink questions, the wise people of the prestigious institution decided that he/she/it is in a perfect working condition and released he/she/it onto the world once again.

And what did the tranny do? Well, continue where he/she/it had left, issued more DMCA claims and angry letters and threatened legal action.

So yeah, season 2 of Mad Tranny and the Copyright Claims is airing as we speak.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Basically, Mauer was forcibly put in a mental institution but after a few days and a few shrink questions, the wise people of the prestigious institution decided that he/she/it is in a perfect working condition and released he/she/it onto the world once again.

And what did the tranny do? Well, continue where he/she/it had left, issued more DMCA claims and angry letters and threatened legal action.

Called it.

On a related note - how many batshit-insane trans game developers does that make now?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This continues at break neck speed:

Don't mention the trans thing since apparently it doesn't have anything to do with this (except it does).

That marginalized victim card is going to played hard here.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Wow,this is some Codexian level drama here,how did I miss that..

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This is beyond sad.

Apparent female with actual talent shows up on the Internet -> actually a man

Someone with obvious mental issues -> actually a tranny

This is beyond hilarious.

Just proves that only men can have real talent.

and also proves that mental issues cause switching genders etc.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Are chiptune artists the new modders?

That's offensive to chiptune artists

Chiptune "artists" ARE worse than modders. You should have seen the demoscene in the '90s.

I think that Ed123's words still stand even when they are factored in.

But at the very least they don't apply to the first-generation chiptune "artists". Hubbard, Daglish, the Gray brothers, Galway, etc - those are all total bros.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Haha oh boy, that shit is spawning censorship drama on SidAlpha's channel now.

In the previous video Sid stated that there were some disrespectful comments, stupid comments, out of place and unnecessary comments about Alex being a tranny and trannies in general. He urged his viewers not to discuss that matter as it didn't relate to the discussion at hand, in his opinion. He concluded with a statement that he might remove some comments in the future, ban the offending shitposters and even close the comment section at all.

Well, the response was swift. The "always offended" snowflakes accused him of just not doing enough to censor the ugly bullies and oppressive cis patriarchs.

So Sid now put up another short video stating "Fuck that, I aint censoring shit. You get an inch and you demand more every time!"

Those people are as easily offended as they are easily predictable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom