Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper The Alex Mauer Saga - Chiptune Tranny Meltdown

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Good on him. I would unsub if he decided to censor stuff.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

Another update from the Tranny Tragedy front.

After being served the first court summons, Alex asked the lawyer serving those to maybe give he/she/it some legal council too. Or like, maybe use the money collected to fight Alex Mauer on crowdfunding platform to pay his/her/its monetary demands and be done with the whole ordeal. You can't make that shit up.

And later the esteemed tranny shocked the public by expressing the will to represent Him/her/itself in court.

And the whole world gasped in disbelieve.

Max Stats

Liturgist
Haha oh boy, that shit is spawning censorship drama on SidAlpha's channel now.

In the previous video Sid stated that there were some disrespectful comments, stupid comments, out of place and unnecessary comments about Alex being a tranny and trannies in general. He urged his viewers not to discuss that matter as it didn't relate to the discussion at hand, in his opinion. He concluded with a statement that he might remove some comments in the future, ban the offending shitposters and even close the comment section at all.

Well, the response was swift. The "always offended" snowflakes accused him of just not doing enough to censor the ugly bullies and oppressive cis patriarchs.

So Sid now put up another short video stating "Fuck that, I aint censoring shit. You get an inch and you demand more every time!"

Those people are as easily offended as they are easily predictable.

Bravo. I would like to think a comment I left triggered some of the shitty "justice" whiners. I don't really care if Sid Alpha would have taken my comment down as long as it was around long enough to trigger the tranny lovers, but definitely give him kudos for instead telling internet shits to fuck off and free expression is more important to him than fragile snowflakes.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

tl;dr - Mauer realizes that multiple DMCA takedowns against channels only count as one strike against the channel.

So for maximum damage, Mauer reverses all prior DMCA takedowns, then issues a new wave of single-tier takedowns against the same channels to ensure that they receive multiple strikes.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

tl;dr - Mauer realizes that multiple DMCA takedowns against channels only count as one strike against the channel.

So for maximum damage, Mauer reverses all prior DMCA takedowns, then issues a new wave of single-tier takedowns against the same channels to ensure that they receive multiple strikes.

Ah yes, pure maliciousness and a desire to terrorize the creators.

I sincerely hope the lawsuit will leave the creature either in prison or mental institution one way or another. That person is clearly not fit to stay among normal people.

Dem trannies be crazy, yo!

Max Stats

Liturgist
I doubt it, but best case scenario is google/youtube gets "woke" to this vindictive shit and institutes policies to only takedown videos when required to do so under court order.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Another morsel of delicious information! Has the Tranny Terror of Tennessee been thwarted?

And the answer is no, not really. There is now a restraining order put upon he/she/it that stops the person from issuing any more DMCA strikes in relation to Star Mazer, and also forces he/she/it to revoke the claims already made. But the Terrifying Tranny of Texas is still free to issue claims on other games.

But there is an character story in this too. Mauer hired a lawyer right before the hearing for the restraining order to fight it. That did not help her and the order was still placed. The Tranny then proceeded to fire the lawyer through text messages and accused him of harassment when he tried to explain what happened and why.

And that is the personality we are dealing with here.

PrettyDeadman

Alex Mauer - The Transsexual Chiptunes Berserker
Don't really pay attention to the drama (but wish well to everyone involved), just thought this title sounded cool.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I doubt it, but best case scenario is google/youtube gets "woke" to this vindictive shit and institutes policies to only takedown videos when required to do so under court order.
They will never do that, the "quick takedown" system is essential for youtube to keep good relations with the big media corporations.

They might tweak things a bit to prevent the system being abused by crazy individuals, but any change to the system will probably end up giving more power to the corps.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Wow that crazy tranny managed to remove River City Ransom Underground from the Steam store?Fuck him,I hope he gets what he deserves in the end and ends up in a lunatic asylum pretty soon.

I see it is still available in GOG,either he doesn't know of GOG's existence or the potatoes just ignored him like Gaben should have done

Last edited:

Vorark

Erudite
But there is an character story in this too. Mauer hired a lawyer right before the hearing for the restraining order to fight it. That did not help her and the order was still placed. The Tranny then proceeded to fire the lawyer through text messages and accused him of harassment when he tried to explain what happened and why.

See kids, that's why you don't do drugs hormones.

The whole story is so fucking crazy.

I'm sure Polygon will run a piece extolling the virtues of criminally misunderstood Alex Mauer and the vitriolic campaign of hate spread against her by malicious YouTube creators.

Featuring special guest Anita Sarkeesian, of course.

lightbane

Arcane
What's wrong with trannies? At first I thought it was mostly a Codex-exclusive thing, then some of these left and started popping up everywhere. Also, it seems they almost always are batshit crazy.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
What's wrong with trannies? At first I thought it was mostly a Codex-exclusive thing, then some of these left and started popping up everywhere. Also, it seems they almost always are batshit crazy.

Maybe because cutting off your dick and pretending to be a woman isn't exactly a sign of mental stability.

Last edited:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I'm sure Polygon will run a piece extolling the virtues of criminally misunderstood Alex Mauer and the vitriolic campaign of hate spread against her by malicious YouTube creators.

Featuring special guest Anita Sarkeesian, of course.
Son, you better buy a lottery ticket!

Here we have an article from destructoid doing just that: http://archive.is/4thRG#selection-649.52-649.383

With gems like this:

"Since word got out that Ms. Mauer had issued the DMCA orders against the two games, a sadistic feeding frenzy has formed in certain pockets of the internet, leading to Ms. Mauer receiving multiple online death threats, and ambulance chasing, opportunistic video game pundits demonizing her in long winded, fruitless Youtube rants."

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

I can't verify if this screencap is real or not.
d7DVcu6.png

Link to deepfreeze page of the game journo who wrote that destructoid piece.
http://deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Jonathan_Holmes

edit.

Last edited:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
That screencap is real. And Leonard J. French is the lawyer that sent the request for restraining order and will be battling the Tranny Terror of Texarcana.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

That latter tweet explains why I couldn't find that comment by Leonard J. French or anything about that RCR:UG piece from Destructoids twitter feed.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Note from the Editor: Destructoid is a multi-author blog. This story in particular was an opinion piece that should not have appeared on our home page, but instead on Mr. Holmes's personal blog. We stand by Holmes in that he should always write from his gut, but that doesn't mean Destructoid endorses any part of this editorial. There's two sides to every story, and that's become very apparent here as more sources come forward. This is a story that is still developing and requires more investigation. -Niero

Update on the Destructoid story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom