Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Dark Matter said:
abnaxus said:
ol0Y6.png
"Craig Boone for squamate and love interest in ME3"
:what:
I just Googled who Craig Boone is.

Wow, this is a character from New Vegas? Uh?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
By the way, what made people think James Vega will be the male-male romance option?

He doesn't look like the kind who will be. Strong, silent type, who only follows orders without question. Too much like a militantly masculine marine type.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It's just a guess.

There was a male/male romance in Mass Effect 2's early ALPHA, but it was cut. I assume Jacob was originally Bi-Sexual.....

I wonder why they changed their minds for ME3..? I'd prefer they cut the male/male romance... depending on who the writer at BioWare for it is...

Commander Xbox

Learned
dont think this dude will be the faggot they put in, he seems too bro. i remember bioware spouting off something about him reprsesenting a new player to the series (cod player)

Black

Arcane
Wyrmlord said:
By the way, what made people think James Vega will be the male-male romance option?

He doesn't look like the kind who will be. Strong, silent type, who only follows orders without question. Too much like a militantly masculine marine type.
What made you think all males won't be romance options?

Suchy

Arcane
Bros, check this.
http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/01/19/swtor-unsubscribe-goes-missing-for-some
SWTOR unsubscribe option goes missing for some

Call it the Case of the Canceled Sub: Many players have written in to us to report that the "cancel subscription" button on their Star Wars: The Old Republic account pages has mysteriously gone missing. Considering that tomorrow is the one-month mark where accounts are set to be billed following the free month of gameplay for those who started on launch day, this is particularly troublesome.

Some players have found a workaround link, but have received a warning and seen their threads shut down by moderators as violating the Rules of Conduct.

BioWare is investigating the situation and has alluded to an issue with certain types of browsers. In the meantime, the CS team has asked for those affected customers to contact the company by phone if looking to cancel their subscription.

For those looking to stay subbed, BioWare is awarding those who pay for an additional month of game time by March 19th with a special "Founder" title.

And this thread for additional lulz.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=199124

Best Thread Ever material, but deserves its own place.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hi there!

We ask that all new threads posted here in General Discussion be on-topic and relevant to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

:lol:

Angthoron

Arcane
"Hello everyone! We have temporarily disabled posting for all community members on the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Forums.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience! "

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
"Hello everyone! We have temporarily disabled posting for all community members on the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Forums.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience! "
"Also, take a second look at our Terms of Service you signed. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Angthoron

Arcane
And apparently some people are getting their subs deactivated for them "automatically" instead as my friend just informed me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom