Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Chinaman is not the issue here, Dude: Sub needed for D33 1/3

KoolNoodles

Arcane
2b7659_f1fdf30f7d014618a36d51bc1210fffd.jpg_srz_879_440_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

We need a Dominions player to sub in for sqeecoo in Decline 33 1/3rds for a week or two(hopefully). He's playing T'ien Ch'i in a very favorable position.

He has no (active) enemies, a nice size kingdom, assumed max research, plenty of troops sitting around doing nothing and etc.

TC is not the easiest nation to play and you'd be going into the deep end of a late game world war.....though again, TC is NOT FIGHTING ANYBODY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

*cough* Ok....

Any takers?

sqeecoo

Arcane
是故百戰百勝,非善之善者也;不戰而屈人之兵,善之善者也。
  • For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acne of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acne of skill.

Johannes

Arcane
How long is the game likely to go on for? I could possibly join in, maybe send me the most recent turnfile to see if it's a boring or interesting situation for me.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
How long is the game likely to go on for? I could possibly join in, maybe send me the most recent turnfile to see if it's a boring or interesting situation for me.

You could just play until squeeco comes back if he comes back.

No idea how long, I am stuck uw in a shit position. Cant tell.

KoolNoodles

Arcane

This game will probably* last a while.

*Due to many conflicting alliances of fairly powerful nations. Hard to get a foothold.

As far as interesting, it's late game TC with max research and the resources to use that fighting big wars against other late game nations with similar resources. YMMV

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom