Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Codex FOnline thread

I've talking with a few bros in the Codex and turns out they are interested in playing FOnline.

There are many servers, through.

The one I'm most interested in at the moment is Ashes of Phoenix, which seems to be more concentrated in factions, PvP and fighting fun. The world is also smaller, so that's more people per maps. However, at the moment there are very few players, which is unknown to me if its because it has been released a few days ago and everyone's sleeping, or the current number is really that low.

There's also FOnline 2, which I've played for a bit and found ok, didn't play much or with a crew.

There's also Reloaded, which seems to be closer to old 2238.

Also, another question: We're doing a normal run or we're going crazy PK scum?

The more popular and interesting servers:

Ashes of Phoenix: http://fonline-aop.net/blog/

FOnline Reloaded http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/

http://www.fonline2.com/

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I vote for PK. Where are we playing anyway? AoP is always empty, according to their site. What are the other two servers like?

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I am usually available at late night (in huehue time, which is GMT -3 right now, if I am not mistaken).

So how would one go about joining this Machete Rape Squad of the post apocalypse?

Download FOnline 2 client, put Master.dat and Critter.dat from your original fallout games in game folder, show up at early night -3 GMT in the Shoutbox.

I would suggest you to get a high CH character, we're in need of that for making big groups.

RPG Codex tent is promised to come tomorrow.

Tent is here NOW!

I had a old tent I made before a few months ago. I thought it had gone away, but turns out its still there and I spent a hour going on a wild goose chase and lost my loot and good guns because of it.

zwanzig_zwoelf

I'll probably play with you tonite if you'll be there.
asfasdf and Angelo85 went full sissy by the end of the game, and I had to waste hours stalking random people and shouting 'COMMIES' in the middle of the hub.

Seems like no one wants to play with me.

Some yesterday's shots:
FOnlineD3D%202014-02-27%2006-29-26-10.png

FOnlineD3D%202014-02-27%2006-55-09-92.png

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I might chime in later the day as well, which server you guys playing on?

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Did some roaming about with Silk and asf today, was quite fun. Did some questing (reward was 2000 XP and 500 caps, not bad!), slaughtered mutated beasts and got raped trying to protect a Caravan :D
Later we equipped us with CAWS and asf crafted Metal armor so we were running around with semi decent equipment.

The Brazilian Slaughter do you know where / how we can acquire a base for all of us to live in and operate out of? There's a wiki for another Fallout Online version that mentions different kind of bases that are available for caps.

/e: found a list with all kinds of bases and where to buy the "blueprint" on their Forums:
http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=1077.0

Also what kind of teachers are there and where do you find them?

I only found one so far:
- At the Hub in the Crimson Caravan Headquarters someone teaches you skinning for 600 caps so you can get hides from geckos

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom