Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Codex FOnline thread

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I wouldnt do this if you are fond of that character. :)

zwanzig_zwoelf

I wouldnt do this if you are fond of that character. :)
This is a random character. Plus today is a "Day of Victory in WW2" or shit like this in countries of former Soviet Union.
Just having fun.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Just wanted to say that you can get banned for that. ;) Back when I did GMing too it was instantban without discussions, others did the same.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Just wanted to say that you can get banned for that. ;) Back when I did GMing too it was instantban without discussions, others did the same.
Thanks for the warning, but I'm aware of that.
Still, my other character wasn't banned for this, so I guess I'd rather enjoy while I can.

Guys there's a new version of fonline 2 that came out yesterday, and it's looking p. damn sweet: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=7410.0

Cause we only care about the TB stuff: you can now do quests in TB, and there's now actually dungeons (the Sierra Cave System) that can be done in TB, so yay. Let's rock tomorrow maybe The Brazilian Slaughter RK47 zwanzig_zwoelf Severian Silk

Kalin asfasdf Irenaeus

Drill as always is hussle in the shoutbox and annoy everyone by using it as global groupchat :salute:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm going in first, see what's up.

Also, the changelog of the Wipe: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=7410.0

Still angry you gays left me alone to fight the hordes of Vtecs, Lawyer filth and Brahmin Boy scum. If I had 10 codexers with me in Phoenix, Family would've wiped the floor with all these losers and lamers.
10/10 would ditch again.

BROS DONT DITCH BROS IN COLD BOLD BRO

It was awesome, nigga, and you totally lost it. Days of almost non-stop Zone Control battles, so much I often ran out of ammo and money all the time to keep up with all the fighting. Never seen so much dynamic FOnline combat since early days of 2238.
Btw, I totes need to get in contact with the Family OGs I know, we could use a allied raider band to swarm towns and cover our backs. People like Komrade (Codex lurker), Blulark, Sabbarab, etc.
Hey, it's not like I joined you in the first place. Which is far better compared to what zwanzig_zwoelf was doing, if I recall.

zwanzig_zwoelf

I'm going in first, see what's up.

Also, the changelog of the Wipe: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=7410.0

Still angry you gays left me alone to fight the hordes of Vtecs, Lawyer filth and Brahmin Boy scum. If I had 10 codexers with me in Phoenix, Family would've wiped the floor with all these losers and lamers.
10/10 would ditch again.

BROS DONT DITCH BROS IN COLD BOLD BRO

It was awesome, nigga, and you totally lost it. Days of almost non-stop Zone Control battles, so much I often ran out of ammo and money all the time to keep up with all the fighting. Never seen so much dynamic FOnline combat since early days of 2238.
Btw, I totes need to get in contact with the Family OGs I know, we could use a allied raider band to swarm towns and cover our backs. People like Komrade (Codex lurker), Blulark, Sabbarab, etc.
Hey, it's not like I joined you in the first place. Which is far better compared to what zwanzig_zwoelf was doing, if I recall.
What I was doing to deserve this? :lol:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If I remember you was teaming up with people to kill them.
Or was that someone else.

zwanzig_zwoelf

If I remember you was teaming up with people to kill them.
Or was that someone else.
Hey, it's a common practce among my homies.
Get some idiot to follow you, and then butcher him like there's no tomorrow while typing witty one-liners in the chat box.

Norfleet

Wait, this is an actual game? Is there farming in it? How does it work? If it's mindlessly boring, repetitive, loathed by many, and reaps great rewards for someone willing to persist at it Asian-style, it's my thing.

My cycle of life works like this:
WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS!
(because)
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!
(because)
WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS!

BUILD MORE FARMS!

Am I needed here? Will I fit in, and by fit in, I mean, become ludicrously wealthy while ostracizing and possibly being ostracized by the general population?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom