Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Codex FOnline thread

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Fuck it bros, I'm in! Rolled a melee chap named Kwanzu, pure damage-dealing knockdown savage who will also function as a medic. Will probably take lockpick as well at some point.

I joined in; very weird game. Everyone just running around the Hub, searching trash cans.
Did manage to scare a Russian off the map.
2igzlw4.jpg

a2sm0.jpg

24oun84.jpg

The first thing said to me when entering the Hub upon speaking to someone was "SHUT UP U BRAZILIAN FAGGOT".

Looks like you got quite a rep on there, TBS!

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Quite missed the party back then, mind an old grumpy fonline veteran joining in? I've no idea what the meta is these days though. :P

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
It's up and running again. I recreated my Turd Golem and finally got to do some M60 crafting! Base should be up soon.

Oh, and you can do quests in turn-based mode now, helps a ton while soloing. Most quest locations have added loot as well, just got 3 antitoxins and 4 supah stims from cleaning up the raiders for Crispy in the Hub.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
How do you move crap between characters? Do you just run multiple instances of the game or?

Also, what's this about:
xLd4KtY.jpg

Norfleet

ADDITIONAL PYLONS! I knew ADDITIONAL PYLONS were involved somewhere.

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
wow, it's so much more sopisticated that version I was plaing few years ago. I hope I won't be killed by russians as soon as I leave first map.

I was making fun of Russians and this Pole overheard and gave me a bunch of free stuff, which is more than you turkeys ever provided.

-Desert Eagle and ammo
-Leather Armor
-Tent
-Hatchet
-600 caps
-Gecko skinning perk

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I was making fun of Russians and this Pole overheard and gave me a bunch of free stuff, which is more than you turkeys ever provided.

-Desert Eagle and ammo
-Leather Armor
-Tent
-Hatchet
-600 caps
-Gecko skinning perk
Thats because Poles hate Russians the most.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I always provide my bros with free stuff, too bad I can't play for the moment.

Did you turkeys raid Negropolis yet?

Nah, but we got the Codex HQ up and running! Just a shitty tribal camp, but we have stims, guns and ammo in an authentic machete rapist setting!

When people get some good builds we can focus on leveling up everyone's characters, it's really easy if you do the quests and turn in special items.

The excellent wiki has a great list: http://wiki.fonline2.com/wiki/Quests

If you spend some time with the fetch-quests in Junktown, do Kenny's quest and then the Sharing Problem quest in the Boneyard, you will be some 15,000 shekels richer (give or take) and be well on your way to decent levels. (Shitty builds are good for learning the game, but it's a real waste of time and resources to burn quest items, books and cheese poofs on poor builds, because even if you get to level 99 you will still suck if you play a gimp build without the good perks)

Dequ, the friendly Finnish "do u evan lift" docking-master put together a nice newbie build: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=3045.0

2 x Lifegiver is a must for most of the builds, as is Bonus Rate of Fire. If you go for a burster, 2 x Bonus Ranged Damage is also sweet. Finally, Medic is great as it lowers your cooldown in popamole RT mode.

Last edited:
My build is a suicide bomber, specializing in traps, sneak, and first aid. Plan on equipping myself with dynamite, activating a short timer, and sneaking/running towards a group guns blazing to detonate.

My memory is bad, does FOnline2 shows your player kill-tallies?

Any plans on doing Town Control in the future?

I always provide my bros with free stuff, too bad I can't play for the moment.

Did you turkeys raid Negropolis yet?

Nah, but we got the Codex HQ up and running! Just a shitty tribal camp, but we have stims, guns and ammo in an authentic machete rapist setting!

When people get some good builds we can focus on leveling up everyone's characters, it's really easy if you do the quests and turn in special items.

The excellent wiki has a great list: http://wiki.fonline2.com/wiki/Quests

If you spend some time with the fetch-quests in Junktown, do Kenny's quest and then the Sharing Problem quest in the Boneyard, you will be some 15,000 shekels richer (give or take) and be well on your way to decent levels. (Shitty builds are good for learning the game, but it's a real waste of time and resources to burn quest items, books and cheese poofs on poor builds, because even if you get to level 99 you will still suck if you play a gimp build without the good perks)

Dequ, the friendly Finnish "do u evan lift" docking-master put together a nice newbie build: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=3045.0

2 x Lifegiver is a must for most of the builds, as is Bonus Rate of Fire. If you go for a burster, 2 x Bonus Ranged Damage is also sweet. Finally, Medic is great as it lowers your cooldown in popamole RT mode.

Its no Enclave Bunker but will do. I hope Codex is maintaining machete rape quotas.
Did we get the necessary lockpick/traps chars?
Also, did someone buy vehicles for the KKKs to roll?

Damn, that's good stuff, I gotta really do all them quests.
My char had 2x Toughness, me and asfasdf once defeated gangers in front of a cave because I had a Combat Leather Jacket, so they did no damage whatsoever to me and had to resort to aimed shots to crit me, while asfasdf ventilated their asses.

Like I said, I should be back by 1st December.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Will try to add lockpick on my melee, I'm no expert, but I think 80-90 should be enough.

Oh, and base-rapers are back it seems. Got some niggah today trying to sneak-follow me to the base, so always check the group window when you leave places like the Hub.

If you get some cunt in the group who doesn't belong, use the drop-down menu to kick him. Icon looks like this:

5Jhb2nn.jpg

(pic stolan from the fonline2 wiki)

Of course, if you think you can win and don't have precious lootan, just stop mid-way and engage the fucker.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom