Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Codex is going down the toilet

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
tiagocc0 :lol:

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Copx waited. The ad banner at the top blinked and sparked out of the air. There were toilets in the forum. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Dark Underlord were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Copx was a forum member for nine years. When he was young he lurked the forums and he said to dad “I want to be on the forums daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE TROLL BY TOILETS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the forums he knew there were toilets.
“This is Jaeson” the radio crackered. “This isn’t GD.”
So Copx gotted his keyboard and fought back against the tyranny.
“HE GOING TO FIGHT US” said the toilet
“I will delete his posts” said Jaeson and he retardoed all his posts. Copx posted in SF and demanded to be banned. But then Dark Underlord refused and everyone called him an attention-whore.
“No! I must expose the toilets” he shouted
The radio said “No, Copx. You are the toilets”
And then Copx was a toilet.

Regdar

Arcane
You know the Codex is still politically incorrect because shame fear of shaming is pretty much the only thing keeping half the people on here from coming out of the closet as Dear Esther fans. We need to secure our borders with BSN, their immigrants have been storyfagging up the place for a couple of years, now.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
There's way too little fear of shame around here. Just look at how some people openly defend atrocities like Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite and Diablo 3. We even had one person say the new Thiaf will be a good game, just not a good Thief. It's absolutely shameless.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
There's way too little fear of shame around here. Just look at how some people openly defend atrocities like Diablo 3.
Oh please. The only ones who defended D3 were gaudaost (obvious plant/troll is obvious) and erm... was it Morgoth? you know, the popamole guy. Highest praise it got from anyone else was "good for what it is but still shit". Oh yeah and Black, but the surprise on seeing him defend it was like half the thread.

Skyrim wasn't defended. Even DraQ who rather surprised me by saying this only said it was shockingly not as bad as Oblivion or as you'd expect it to be if it followed in the footsteps of Oblivion and therefore showed promise that maybe, just maybe, there is still hope for Bethesda and TES. I wouldn't know firsthand because Jimbob's LP convinced me I have better games to play.

I haven't followed the BI thread much, feel free to single out quotes from respected Codexers praising the game.

Otherwise you're just another skyway going "hurr Codex is shit because they defend shitty games hurr" while masturbating to your new TF2 hat.

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Some bro with photoshop skills (or GIMP) should tastefully use this image as a base to represent this thread.

nf1yl3.jpg

Random

Arcane
Patron
Wait a second...

Jaesun -
evdk -
There's something strange going on here...

13 <-> 31

2004 = 2004

3 < 5

evdk has roughly 3/5ths Jaesun's post number!

Both are race traitors, both are patrons

MEIN GOTT...

IT'S A CONSPIRACEH

LIBRULS

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
Skyrim wasn't defended. Even DraQ who rather surprised me by saying this only said it was shockingly not as bad as Oblivion or as you'd expect it to be if it followed in the footsteps of Oblivion and therefore showed promise that maybe, just maybe, there is still hope for Bethesda and TES. I wouldn't know firsthand because Jimbob's LP convinced me I have better games to play.
Actually, I'm pretty sure the general consensus around here is that Skyrim is good for what it is.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah I've got Jaesun in May 14 too. And I have evdk on Apr 1, 2004.

April = 4, 1 = 1. 1 + 4 = 14!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom