Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Codex USB Mystery

MessiahMan

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Whoo! I've got mine, too! I don't know what the hell gives you these bizarre ideas, Darkunderlord, but I appreciate your moxie.

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mine has arrived and also survived the freezing German winter temperatures. :incline:

Got the same selection of vids as Hirato: #1, 6, 8 and 11.

As for driving music, considering it's Oz, I'd recommend the soundtracks to Mad Max 1 & 2.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The codex troll has arrived in the snowy prairie today.

I have vids 5, 9, 15, 17.

PocketMine

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
SHOW US WHAT'S IN IT

Here

b73761W.jpg

all of them drive on the wrong side of road :troll:

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Finally got mine (It was in my family's house). Mine got numbers 1 6 8 11

Severian Silk

It means DU drove 12 hours to kill his ex-girlfriend.

The "payoff" won't be until DU uploads the last video in the series after everyone has gotten their drives.

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Got mine now after months in Customs,they wanted duty for it been send by site rather than physical person,I said fuck off not paying 20 euro for that send it back to Australia.3 months later got it open from the post office,so these tip top secret videos are watched by Bulgarian National Customs Agency so DU better hide for couple of months.Anyhow here is what is in it:

3caokEW.jpg

Is there some murder mystery we need to solve,places where the bodies of dead codexers are buried maybe?

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Aww man, I hate bulgarian customs. I once ordered a Leatherman multitool and had it go through customs as it was over the price limit. Spent half a day at the airport customs dealing with various assholes, being sent from one chair-farter to the next. Fucking bureaucracy. It was like being inside Brasil...

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Aww man, I hate bulgarian customs. I once ordered a Leatherman multitool and had it go through customs as it was over the price limit. Spent half a day at the airport customs dealing with various assholes, being sent from one chair-farter to the next. Fucking bureaucracy. It was like being inside Brasil...

Half a day is quite fast actually for the stories I heard in Airport Customs. :lol: Nowadays if you are getting a lot of shit from abroad you know the procedures and things go fast.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It only took half a day because I did know that you need your paperwork done by the nasty typist ladies in those small booths right behind main customs office. It's like a hidden import tax.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom