Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper The Dark Lord Beholder (formerly Eye of the Beholder 4)

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
So if I understand correctly, the guy is using pirated software to steal assets from other games and then claims it's ok huh.

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
Hey buddy, just to let you know, when someone slurps your delicious asshole it means they appreciate you and what you're doing in a possibly non-sexual way.

I welcome you and all your assets; stolen or otherwise; to this place and hope you will stay. Most new developers tend to set up camp in a joyous place called 'Prosperland' where we can all follow their work as it is created in a central location. I would send a message to the administrators to get your own plot of land in that camp.

Remember that the great Cleve Blakemore also spent many a year in Prosperland finishing up his masterpiece Grimoire. Why shouldn't you do the same?

I think I speak for everyone here (even those that like to make jokes) that this place is a perfect fit for you.

Hello, I am new to this forum and it seems I don't know how is working and what these rewards are. I am interesting about this "Prosperland". I know about this Grimoire game, they program it for many years.
Here I am not a huge company and I have told about my story. I was a fun of the old beholder and I stayed to learn how to program to develope this game. But when I was published my first screenshots of my game, I had the same problems which I am encountering now. The first online publish was in 2008 , 9 years ago. I didn't have experience and I didn't know about all of these copyright complexities. When I was appeared in the first time I believed that I was able to create the next episode of the "Eye of the Beholder" and people were appeared and gave me advices like the one here but with more polite way. They explain me what Dungeons and Dragons was. I was playing Dungeons and Dragons board games and I have the monstrus manual of the second edition and other rare rpg games, but I didn't know what the "Wizards of the Coast" are , also the game was abandoned and if we assume the developement begun in 1996 which many people didn't have internet. Then I discover that, the "Eye of the Beholder" as a game might me abandoned but there are some game rules which are not abandoned and there is a company behind.
So I learn't about the "Wizards" also I search for westwood and I made all research.

I am a big company I am a programmer and which means I don't have huge capitals and I realized I need lots of money to create the game. After all expenses of purchasing the programming language and other tools here, there were and other expenses to develope a game. I was inexperienced. I begun to program the game engine and I used graphics from Eye of the Beholder 2 (EOB2) . But the EOB2 was nice but my Expectations was more advanced.
The EOB2 was nice but very simple, I would like to create a masterpiece and I have started. Using few graphics from original EOB2 would have not a problem, as the game is EOB4 it should have some graphics from the original.
I wasn't used the original graphics directly. I made lots of changes. I have made and research and with this too. If you make a dramatic changes to a premade graphic loses its original. Is not stolen.
Anyway, I used these graphics to make egnine prototyping. I was interesting for wallset only and even the "Eye of the Beholder IV" have lots of new graphics inside.
So I didn't have money to continue the graphic part, but this wasn't stop me to develope the engine. I have created lots of versions of my engine and I have programmed more than 1 million lines of code until see this.
And you haven't seen the "Dark Lord Beholder" is not the same but is similar and I want to keep the feeling as I already say in preview posts.
So I discovered these so called crowd funding websites. I made a research about what crowd funding is. Initially I was discovered the Kickstarter, but Kickstarter allows only people from USA , Australia and some few Europian countries and not Greece. I dissapointed and I search for other website and I discovered the indiegogo, is similar and large like Kickstarter and I created one campaign but I wasn't launched yet, because I will need to do marketing research and present my game to the public. So I packed up everything I was created including the supposed stollen graphics and I created one Facebook fun page. WIth the purpose to advertise my game with less expenses. The fun page collected 850 likes and followers and you can see it here: facebook.com/darklordbeholder
The links was as eyeofthebeholde in 2008. So many people appeared because I was created one cover of the game manual and I put the "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" logo and some pople asked me if I have the rights to use this logo. But I was used this logo with naive mind. I didn't have experience and seeing the logo to many board games, I didn't know that it wasn't allowed to use the logo. Many people got ungry and insulted me and criticized me, but the strange was, never the "Wizards of the Coast" ever complained. People are strange. So I find these "Wizards of the Coast" , I contact them and they told is not allowed to use their logo. So I removed the logo. They didn't have any problem with the name(The Title) of the game, because the title wasn't theirs. But to be sure and don't have much trouble I changed the name and I created my own logos.
I had purchased and domain name with name Eye of the beholder 4 and I left it. Even I had and website and I left it. I have wasted and some money for this "Eye of the Beholder IV". But I didn't want to stop or discontinue my game for a reason of a logo and a title. Titles and logos changes. So I change them and create my own. So not any trouble from "Wizards" even people still have trouble. As I said I don't have money to pay for graphics so, my marketing strategy was to present the game to people, to see if they are interesting and do some roughly marketing research about how many people would be interesting if I was launched an indiegogo crowd funding campaign.
I posted jobs in freelance websites to see how the graphic design costs. One very rough calculation was about $200000. One guy from Petroglyph games told me, I will need at least 1 million dollars.
I asked them to create the "Eye of the Beholder IV" together and they will sell the game as Petroglyph games. They didn't say no and they like the idea very much, but they develop so many games and their graphic desingers are FULL.
So I left alone. I found and Frank Klepaki. He doesn;t have the notes of the original score, but if I will give his some notes he can create the score of the "Eye of the Beholder 2" as a tribute for the good old days and I will put his credit.
The game engine goes very nice. Some "Wizards of the Coast" trouble was solved and Petroglyph games do not have any objection. They say create graphics and finsih your game.
The only problem was the money. I launched one experimental campaign with another site with name fundanything. The problem with indiegogo was if the campaign will not be succesful and the goal fund will not reached I will not able to re-open the campaign but I will need to create a new one as a part too and deduct the amount of money I would raise. But I need to advertise first and experiment with crowd funding in generic.
I had one backer with the Fund anything but the site went to maintenance mode and the campaign was stoped. So the first attempt of the crowd funding was failed. But I need to advertise and present the game to people.
So I changed the facebook page , the title of my game, people also complain about only 2 players in the party. I changed and the engine, I increased the game resolution to fit the interface 3 players and things have much improoved.
I removed the Dungons and Dragons logos, I created my own, I will use my own rules and everything seems to be ok.
The new version of the game "Dark Lord Beholder" the demo is not ready YET, so people still seeing the 'Eye of the Beholder IV" demo. And the problems about the title and graphics continues. But people do not know the whole story but is boring to explain to any new stranger you see and say the same again and again.
People said I am using stolen graphics, they told I am creating a vaporware and other stupid things. I know everything are in the program and is a part of the process.
If I was a huge company and I have huge capitals I couldn't have any problem now.
Also I don't want to abandon my masterpiece.

Thank you :)

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
So if I understand correctly, the guy is using pirated software to steal assets from other games and then claims it's ok huh.

Look they still believing I am using pirated software to steal assets. Is impossible to explain them. Or is impossible to convince them.
Aspecially about software, whole my software is genuine.

Nyast

Cipher
You're digging yourself deeper and depper.

So the game was "intended to be the next one in the series" ( not my words, yours ) and you called it "Eye of the Beholder 4" which is an intellectual property infringement. You can't argue that it was accidental.

You ran an IndieGogo with those stolen graphics, and got a cease-and-desist and had to shut it down. Then instead of learning from your mistake, you ran another crowd-funding campaign which also got cancelled.

The fact that none of those campaigns succeded and you ultimately got no money is irrelevant, at no point you're acknowledging that what you're doing is wrong. In fact, tomorrow you could launch another campaign and get money from it and still see nothing wrong from that.

Stop trying to play the victim by saying that you'll eventually replace that artwork. It's not how it works in the real world. Whether you want it or not, including other people's work in your campaign makes you benefit from their work, because you attract backers ( and get money ) from other people's work which they did not give you permission for. That's theft.

You're a thief.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I guess it just makes me sad that there's so much effort being put into a combat mambo RT blobber like Grimrock, and if you were going to rip off something, at least do Lands of Lore or Anvil of Dawn.
He did say (during one the greek...erm...texts?) that he aims for Lands of Lore gameplay mainly :P

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
You're digging yourself deeper and depper.

So the game was "intended to be the next one in the series" ( not my words, yours ) and you called it "Eye of the Beholder 4" which is an intellectual property infringement. You can't argue that it was accidental.

You ran an IndieGogo with those stolen graphics, and got a cease-and-desist and had to shut it down. Then instead of learning from your mistake, you ran another crowd-funding campaign which also got cancelled.

The fact that none of those campaigns succeded and you ultimately got no money is irrelevant, at no point you're acknowledging that what you're doing is wrong. In fact, tomorrow you could launch another campaign and get money from it and still see nothing wrong from that.

Stop trying to play the victim by saying that you'll eventually replace that artwork. It's not how it works in the real world. Whether you want it or not, including other people's work in your campaign makes you benefit from their work, because you attract backers ( and get money ) from other people's work which they did not give you permission for. That's theft.

You're a thief.

You are talking alone and you made your own conclusions. I didn't run the Indiegogo yet and I NEVER GOT ANY CEASE AND DESIST LETTER FROM NO ONE.
NONE OF MY CAMPAIGNS WERE CANCELED. And these are your false words. I never stolen nothing from anyone and you have read my post wrong.
The fund anything website was closed because was and still is in maintenance mode. My game is not have the title "Eye of the Beholder IV" anymore and I don't say that anything is accidental.
And if I am a thief you are an asshole.

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
One day I will prove you all wrong, but not today. The day I will realease my game. For now keep talking here, keep parroting and conlude alone with any kind of senarios.
I will leave from this forums and I will never return and I will stop feeding the trolls.
I am not care what ever you say.
You are free to say any kind of bullshit now... (Even behind my back)

Takis76 left the forum...

Nyast

Cipher
I guess it just makes me sad that there's so much effort being put into a combat mambo RT blobber like Grimrock, and if you were going to rip off something, at least do Lands of Lore or Anvil of Dawn.
He did say (during one the greek...erm...texts?) that he aims for Lands of Lore gameplay mainly :P

He copied the art from Lands of Lore too, not just Eye of the Beholder. At this point I'm left wondering how many games he copied art from.

Case in point:

LOL:
http://www.abandonia.com/files/games/466/Lands of Lore_7.png
vs his "game":
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-st2nCuDqYfA/Vs3eKX85QNI/AAAAAAAAa54/j9qnug8MOig/s640/000000000000000.png

Notice the exact same rock/moss patterns. He did not just get "inspiration" from the tile sets, he actually uses the same art.

More LOL:
http://oldgames.ganje.de/pictures/lands_of_lore__the_throne_of_chaos_1.gif
vs
http://i.imgur.com/mnPXUzI.png

Again same tileset.

Nyast

Cipher
You are talking alone and you made your own conclusions. I didn't run the Indiegogo yet and I NEVER GOT ANY CEASE AND DESIST LETTER FROM NO ONE.
NONE OF MY CAMPAIGNS WERE CANCELED. And these are your false words. I never stolen nothing from anyone and you have read my post wrong.
The fund anything website was closed because was and still is in maintenance mode. My game is not have the title "Eye of the Beholder IV" anymore and I don't say that anything is accidental.
And if I am a thief you are an asshole.

You're simply not understanding. You're planning on making money from other people's work without their permission. In fact you tried already, twice, and failed. And what's pissing me off is that you're not acknowledging that it's wrong.

Let's say I'm a professional painter. I spend hundreds of hours making a beautiful painting and I sell it. Then you come, copy it and sell it to other people, making money out of it claiming that "it does not matter, I'll re-do the painting once I got the money, it's just to show an example of what I'm trying to do". Are you seriously arguing that there's nothing wrong with that ?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Hey you, Unstuck from your mind.
:what: My hovercraft is full of eels.

What are you asking here? You know nothing about game programming in generic.
:lol: First games that I made were written on the 286 and EGA videocard (these several pages of video memory was god send for quick changing screens).

The game uses .png images with transparency channel.
The musics are .ogg .mid and .wav
wav :prosper: OK.
I just wondering why fucking EoB used one 1.44" disk and your game is 99 megabytes.
Effects.eob and vortex.eob are full of png images as well.

Also there are lots of levels. What bullshits are you saying about magic bars and rune stones.
mnPXUzI.png

They are in your own screenshot. I'm asking what the fuck you have used as mechanic and why you removed Vancian magic system. Learn to read, ignoramus.
I am not using graphics from Dungeon Master and Ultima Underworld.
Joy! But I asked about inspirations and mechanic. And you could easily understand it if you would take fucking five minutes to read my posts carefully.

The game is not just a replica from Eye of the Beholder. There is not Eye of the Beholder IV anymore.
Unstuck , how to explain you in english. The game is much different than Eye of the Beholder and that is I was changed to "Dark Lord Beholder" and I changed whole interface and there are people who complain why I have 2 players in the party.I just keep the retro game play feeling of the originals. The game have lots of NEW dungeons, cities, towns, villages, shops, bosses, puzzles, new battle system, crafting,new spell system, new portal system, new lock picking system, new inventory system, new game rules,puzzles,introduction,mutliple finales,ingame cinematics,town maker,labyrinth maker,there will be voice actors,new armor set, new weapon set,new races,new characters. None from all of these exist in the old Beholder Games. You have just seen some few screenshots from the old Beholder and the engine prototyping
OK, sounds good. But how much of that is in the game already.

and you have stuck about stollen graphics and your rotten mind. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS ENGINE PROTOTYPING?.
THERE ARE LOTS OF NEW GENUINE, LEGIT, LICENCED GRAPHICS INSIDE.
Projecting much?
As I already said, I'm not giving a shit about your stolen or not stolen graphics or legitimacy of your tools. Good Lord, I never bought program in my life. I'm only interested in your game. I'm fucking asking about your game! And you again spill this drivel. Clearly, a guilty mind betrays itself.

The original "Eye of the Beholder" didn't have cities, didn't have villages, shops, overland map, level editor(Adventure Maker), there are new monster graphics, fully animated graphics, the monsters of Eye of the Beholder 1,2,3 were static monsters.
Only they were animated, or at least their attacks. :hmm:

I haven't stolen a single monster graphic from other games. I have purchased software to create special effect, magic effect, wheather effects, Rain , Fog, Thunder storm, Blizzards, underwater effects, there will be and other NEW WALLSETS for Pyramids, New Dungeons, Castles, Palaces, Towers,Screen area transitions, THE GAME WILL BE HUGE and you are saying what kind of graphics I use or 20 Mb of wallsets.
The game will be larger than 700MB
:prosper:

I HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COPYRIGHTS , LAWS, AND EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYING I HAVE MADE RESEARCH MANY YEARS AGO. I HAVE GOT IN CONTACT WITH WIZARDS OF THE COAST AND WESTWOOD (PETROGLYPH GAMES) AND I KNOW WHAT I DO.

Words totally fail me.

Also it's not polite to talk about man behind his back:
his is Fowyr karamalakaros what he asks me now?
Then learn to read, my dear cryptoturkroach.
Listen to what he says bullshit asks if my graphics are .bmp or if the track is great. Not all see the game and knows nothing. Programamtismo knows from nothing
I wrote my first program twenty years ago.
and now he tells me shit laying magic bar laying many wallsets.
He is talking to himself. Troll the cuckold.
:lol:

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:avatard: This is dumb.

Takis76 You're in no position to crowdfund a game because your English is too poor and (possibly as a result of that) you have a lack of knowledge and naive understanding of the business side of game development.

I suggest you find a serious indie game developer in Greece, meet up with them and ask them to explain things to you.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Mean shit to a Greek Prosper

Hey, unstuck from your mind, why don't you lay off the guy? The guy is great! Haven't had such pure joy from machine translation mixed with naive pathos and excessive butthurt in a long, long time!

After all, if he develops games in the same way as the Greeks manage their economy, we're in for a hell of a good time!

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
His English is actually worse than the last time I tried to talk to him, many many years ago.

Except what people loved about Lands of Lore wasn't the blobber gameplay, it was more about the art, exploration, story etc. It was the AAA game of its time, from the animated cutscenes to the celebrity voice acting.

And a fan game heavily based on Lands of Lore already exists. It's called Cardhalia. Sadly it doesn't have animated cutscenes, celebrity voice acting or any of the key selling points to make it as big a classic as Lands of Lore is.

Christian-le-Fou

Hello Folks,
first... nearly all here are Gods... because they do EVERYTHING perfect... have a perfect spelling text language... have a perfect drawing skill... have perfect ideas.... have perfect skills... You are all the Proof: Here are many Gods. <sarkastic>

Let me interduce you: My Name is Christian le Fou - iam the Music Artist who wrote the future Soundtracks and Sound-Effect for the Game. (it is not inculde currently in the game... currently all of them are placeholders for me, but future demos have some samples from me)

Taktis "was" alone... he search and search but nobody wanna help him for free!!! Nobody think about: "i help him, and get the money later when the game is awesome and sell good" or help him because "iam the fan of the old series".... he work for so long because he is not a team of a programmers... he was alone... and you all tell him he is a thief...because he use placeholders for upcoming better graphics, when we have an drawing artist... and you all tell him he make his work not good... okay MAKE IT BETTER!!! Show me!

I think iam not a perfect musician...iam a human, and not a Gods like you ...but the biggest different between YOU and ME: I give my best for the Game! I help him! YOU NOT!
Deal with it...or change that!

And by the Way... here some other Samples from me: www.soundcloud.com/christian-le-fou
*mic drops*

Howdy

It appears that the economic and social climate in Greece is really starting to take its toll.

Nyast

Cipher
Hello Folks,
first... nearly all here are Gods... because they do EVERYTHING perfect... have a perfect spelling text language... have a perfect drawing skill... have perfect ideas.... have perfect skills... You are all the Proof: Here are many Gods. <sarkastic>

Let me interduce you: My Name is Christian le Fou - iam the Music Artist who wrote the future Soundtracks and Sound-Effect for the Game. (it is not inculde currently in the game... currently all of them are placeholders for me, but future demos have some samples from me)

Taktis "was" alone... he search and search but nobody wanna help him for free!!! Nobody think about: "i help him, and get the money later when the game is awesome and sell good" or help him because "iam the fan of the old series".... he work for so long because he is not a team of a programmers... he was alone... and you all tell him he is a thief...because he use placeholders for upcoming better graphics, when we have an drawing artist... and you all tell him he make his work not good... okay MAKE IT BETTER!!! Show me!

I think iam not a perfect musician...iam a human, and not a Gods like you ...but the biggest different between YOU and ME: I give my best for the Game! I help him! YOU NOT!

And by the Way... here some other Samples from me: www.soundcloud.com/christian-le-fou
*mic drops*

Look, tt's as simple as this:

1) Did he (your team) got official permission to use other game's work in your project ( even as placeholder ) from their authors ?

2) If not, did you try to get money out of that work via crowd-funding ?

Unless I'm missing something ( or that Taktis is really bad at English and confused us ), it seems to me the answer to 1) is no and 2) is yes, which makes it copyright infringement. There's no middle zone here. There are tons of sites that offer free resources to develop indy games, such as OpenGameArt, yet you / your team choose to use somebody's else work in a crowd funding campaign. That's just wrong. And it's very hypocrit of you to try to play the victim when you're the one stealing other developer's property. In fact you're the ones not respecting game development.

Lord Rocket

Erudite

Nobody's giving him shit because his work sucks, they're giving him shit because he took assets from older games and is using them to represent his game. All he'd have to do is spend an hour drawing stick figures for monsters and portraits and a basic programmer art tile set and nobody would be ripping into him. Here, it took me five minutes to do this, and the only reason it took so long was because I did it in paint and couldn't use layers:

MtrWPiA.jpg

Now of course this is ugly as hell but any art of that quality would be a placeholder, and not illegal which is also important. Now, some idiots would jump to conclusions and assume that such art would be representative of the final game, but you don't want them to play it anyway because you'd have to respond to hundreds of retarded support inquiries if they did, but the vast majority of people are going to be more sympathetic to someone who is using shithouse temporary art to someone who 'BORROWS' COPYRIGHTED ARTWORK AND THEN USE THAT ARTWORK TO ADVERTISE THEIR GAME. Which is grounds for a lawsuit, full stop.

Fuck why am I typing this

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hello Folks,

*mic drops*

Bro, we like to give shit here, but if you guys are serious then please bring Taktis back. As I said, we have a prosperous community that will welcome him. Cleve stole the entire code of Stones of Arnhem and he's a beloved Codexer so being a scummy thief isn't a problem here. Just get Taktis to mix it up a bit. Don't be so serious. Let him talk about Albanian machete rape squads and Greco-Roman congoid buttsex, maybe drop a hint that you guys are part of Golden Dawn etc. and watch how the ratings and interest in the game improves!

I salute you!

:salute:

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ι can already see it, 10 years from now, the game being in "Greenlight" or whatever is similar then and the codex celebrating. History repeats itself

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
These strings from .exe is the best epigraph to the rest of my post.
Eye of the Beholer IV (sic!)
RPG game by Takis76 (sic!)
Hello World.

Frankly, it's not even a demo. It's something like pre-pre-alpha.

It's pretty promising but only because it uses known formula and old EoB graphics.
Gameplay now is pretty simple. It doesn't even have character system.

I crashed game in first two minutes of playing. Though it's a known bug.

To click LMB on object you need to press and hold it. Delay probably is too much.
Animations almost freezed my computer, will check again later.
Teleporters work with slight delay again, they are not instantaeous so keep it in mind and don't leave it until transported. Probably because of animations.
Explored little dungeon, found several illusional walls and left for the forest with wolves.

Game is in the dire need of person who knows English.
Just read these wallplates:

Welcome to Eye of the Beholder 4
This is the demo for developers
Please open the door.

You will be prepared for adventure.
Adventurers needs weapons in the adventure.

This is the exit to forest
Will you leave so quickly.
Never leave without weapon.

This is your first keyhole.
Behind the door is your weapon.

Yet another door.
Open it.

Ok you have to find 2 weapons
2 keys guards 2 doors.

More doors?
Hey this door doesn't have any button.

Let's play hide and seek
Things doesn't seems to be like seems to be.

You found a switch.
Switch of what?

Warning!
Never press unknown switches.

It seems you are progressing.
You found a secret place.
You can't return now.

Warning
Be careful before enter to secret areas.
Sometimes there is no return.

What is this?
Dare to enter?

Yet another keyhole?
Where is the key?

Congratulations
You found a weapon.

You are upstairs now
So?

You are lucky now
Use the keys wisely.

Perfect
Now you can go out to forest.

UNLOCK
AND RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

The Hub access
To the Hub transporters

Illusionary wall
You may pass

Welcome to forest.
Forest have wolves.
Get ready for hunting.

Here?

To the North Lands
Go from here

DEMO
You have finished the demo.

The North Land
Exit to North Land

The South Land
Exit to South land

The Hub
The cross transporters of the land.

Information
This is your only way
to escape from this place

Your Challenge
Choose your destiny

Labyrinth Entrance
Kill the guard to enter.

Your Destiny
You have selected the difficult way
Your destiny is DEATH.

Your Destiny
You have selected the easy way
Your destiny is to LIVE.

The under ground passage
Entrance to the under world.

Content of vortex.eob is hilarious. It's just passworded zip file with green vortex animation, frame by frame. 18 fucking megabytes of vortices.

Pretty derpy edited image of portal from EoB with some real and some fake Futhark runes.
2zs5lol.jpg

Last edited:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
beh5fqp03.png

Had a bug where all turn left and right buttons became not working. Of course, it made game unplayable.

Dungeon is pretty short and a lot of things do not work. Like I said, alpha version.
There is no even character's death and you are constantly crushed by closing doors. I'm not a stranger to latter, but damn, they close almost immediately.

beh2ftp0g.png

Gargoyle from Hexen.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom