Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Deadly Tower of Monsters

Another ACE Team game that Codex might find interesting.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I played it all the way through. It's fun while it lasts, the narrator/director's commentary is the highlight of the game.

One interesting bit of level design: You start at the base of a tower and progress constantly upwards... and there's nothing stopping you from falling all the way down. Nothing at all. Skidiving enthusiasts may want to give this one a look.

Didn't this come out a long time ago. Or did you just make this because there was no dedicated thread.

Have you actually played it and is it good? ACE Team tend to make games that are visually attractive but very shallow.

2016 wasn't that long ago. But yeah, it's the latter. Same with Abyss Odyssey. There are already threads about Zeno Clash and Rock of Ages and their sequels so I wanted to add these two.

I agree with you about their gameplay not being where it's supposed to be but I'm of the opinion that these guys are so creative they are bound to figure it out sooner or later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom