Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Athelas

Arcane
More troubling is the fact that he had issues with Baldur's Gate non-existent camera.

LivingOne

Savant
Because romance is less than 1% of the stuff. The combat will be fun, the writing will be abcvoe average, there will be great characters 9and not so great ones), exploration can be fun plus gotta put more money into BIO so they can make more games so I can Codex lose its shit even more and watch idiot romancers play games when they should be reading harlequin romance or watching soap operas. FFS

\GET OFF MY LAWN FUCK FACES!!!
the writing will be abc
Well,with that I can agree...
:troll:

imweasel

"The general consensus is that the combat in Origins is terrible, so they made it awesome in Dragon Age 2. "

That thread is just full of lulz.

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
from the BioWhore thread:
Story wise bg was more romantic and black and white. It had some gray in the story but it never had a big impact. It was all about being the hero or anti-hero. DAO is swimming in gray. It showed that even the best of intentions still meant people would die on your call. It was all about asking the player hypothetical questions.

Hypothetical questions like, will you give us more money for more sequels just as shitty? :smug:

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Here's an example of a typical bioware fan, just for laughs

SxTgEFL.png

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
Did not J.Sawyer support fucking Anita Sarkeesian on her shitty Kickstarter scam? They all have their herp derp moments:M

Eh? I missed these events entirely, but: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Sarkeesian

Wikipedia page makes it sound like a bunch of fucktards going full retard, and no scam or controversy on her part is mentioned. Could be very one-sided, but that's as far as my research on feminist x goes.

Lhynn

Arcane
Did not J.Sawyer support fucking Anita Sarkeesian on her shitty Kickstarter scam? They all have their herp derp moments:M

Eh? I missed these events entirely, but: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Sarkeesian

Wikipedia page makes it sound like a bunch of fucktards going full retard, and no scam or controversy on her part is mentioned. Could be very one-sided, but that's as far as my research on feminist x goes.
You should edit your posts instead of double posting.

:troll:

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
Or just give me my edit functionality back, only then would everybody win. :roll:

you should have heeded the warning. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.
Not sure if you are trolling or just being retarded.
Are you aware of what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment is about to bring down upon you? I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

so female voice has to be as much as bland and characterless possible to fit with most players possible? good news for you; bioware seems to be doing that with their entire production for over a decade!

geez, you and your female friend sure seem to be match made in heaven.
Are you asking that generally? Or in the case of a player defined pc in an RPG? I'll assume you aren't retarded and respond to the latter, in which case, yes, I'd prefer that Bioware's shitty voice acting stepped as little on your character as possible, when you are in charge of how your character looks, acts, and their backstory, I'd prefer the voice acting be as neutral, open ended, unassuming, etc, as it can be. Of course I'd take no voice acting over that.

Agreed, and thanks. :oops:

Lhynn

Arcane

Lhynn

Arcane
And retardation it is, the dude just threatened me in the codex mail box. :roll:

Sòren

Arcane
the bioware thread finally spreads its deadly miasma over the codex members, i see.

dryan

Arcane
That's one of the worst hair designs in video game history.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom