Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

Nattvardsvin

Learned
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...-cover-revealed-the-elder-scrolls-online.aspx

Developed by the team at Zenimax Online Studios, The Elder Scrolls Online merges the unmatched exploration of rich worlds that the franchise is known for with the scale and social aspects of a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Players will discover an entirely new chapter of Elder Scrolls history in this ambitious world, set a millennium before the events of Skyrim as the daedric prince Molag Bal tries to pull all of Tamriel into his demonic realm.

The Elder Scrolls Online is scheduled to come out in 2013 for both PC and Macintosh.

:lol:

Oh wait, this should be in the MMORPG section. :oops:

TripJack

Hedonist
wait so it's not even being made by bethesda it's being done by other zenimax team?

maybe the game will actually be good then :smug:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So are the 3 dragons eating each other or vomiting each other up?

Will it allow me to run furry sex dungeon graphic tweak mods?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I never really cared for the Elder Scrolls lore. Morrowind had cool exploration but... meh.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Aw fuck you Niger Ennis, I was coming here to post this.

Commence the gnashing of teeth.

Nattvardsvin

Learned
wait so it's not even being made by bethesda it's being done by other zenimax team?

maybe the game will actually be good then :smug:

Well, project lead is Matt Firor, producer of DAoC.
is that a good thing or a bad thing i dont know jack about that game

Well personally it sounds like a potential good thing to me, as I thought DAoC was a pretty cool MMO.
Seems like he's also produced several MUDs in the 90's.
I guess it's better than like, Todd being project leader or something. :lol:

MaroonSkein

Augur
Players will discover an entirely new chapter of Elder Scrolls history in this ambitious world, set a millennium before the events of Skyrim as the daedric prince Molag Bal tries to pull all of Tamriel into his demonic realm.
Isn't that the plot of Oblivion, just with Molag Bal filling in for Mehrunes Dagon? Lazy.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
"I used to be an adventurer like you... to hear the rest of my story please go to Stony Brook Farm and bring me back six (6) knees, six (6) arrows and slay ten (10) mudcrabs. **NEW QUEST ADDED**"

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Are they realy gonna make a MMO with that shitty first-person combat system, or they are just going to take Bland MMO™ and throw in ES lore?

Nattvardsvin

Learned
the daedric prince Molag Bal tries to pull all of Tamriel into his demonic realm.

Wait, isn't Molag Bal the Deadric Prince of Rape?
:mhd:

I believe so.
f37tp0.png

That fucking face. :lol:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
We need to start planning our Codex clan, which we will majestically call "I Love Oblivion!", now.

I will be leader.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom