Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Evil Within - survival-horror game from Shinji Mikami, published by Bethesda

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
https://vine.co/v/bFPjjheVnau

Barbwires and Johann Sebastian Bach.

https://vine.co/v/bFldAQgTIr6

Sunflowers and a hanged man in the background.

They better don't make another silly Occult-based cheesefest with magic Superpower nonsense like Raven did. Raven fucked everything up they touched post-Jedi Knight 2.

Let competent people make a new Wolfenstein.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Wake me when all the cryptic horseshit is over with...

i have no clue what those "videos" where about.
Typical shitty Todd tricks to try and appear deep and artistic. The faggots will eat it right up because that's what videogames are about now, being deep and artistic so the masses don't feel guilty about playing them and passing on a political message.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Not in the slightest excited. It's probably going to be another piece of shit game, whatever genre it may be.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Pointless. Nothing could top RtCW's MP. NOTHING.

Gray Matter guys knew how to make a worthy sequel that Raven couldn't make. There was serious business Call Of Duty (Omaha Beach!) and there was Wolfie. Himmler, secret tombs, project Ubermensch and Nazi female soldiers with big lungs. The weapons were excellent and the multiplayer mode lived it's own life. Game made by Raven had some nice ideas, but for me it's a perfect match for "good for what it is" quote. If they are going regenerating health way, and there will be no eating of schnitzels, then I pass.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
https://twitter.com/IGN/status/324963986418311170

AR20wiy.png

Okay.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Preorder now for FREE in-game Vault Boy bobblehead!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I'm calling it now, Bioshock clone trying to be evil.

Oh wait, there are screenshots:

asylumrebornpng-5e9930.png

Cmdga3Jl.jpg

Closest we could get to Pyramid Head and RE chainsaw guys...

hzfHar4l.jpg

Shitty bioshock-like plastic blood is in...

7Nw4J91l.jpg

Stealth?

MQ38Upr.jpg

Ermm

Erudite
Disappointed, because I hate anything that resembles Ringu style horror. It's the most boring and bland type of horror.

Japs usually excels at making their games looking like cheesy 80/90s American B-movies, I so hoped for this game to be something like that.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
A horror game? Oh for fuck's sake. Interest just went down to 0.
If this were a real horror game, my interest would go up to 100. But I bet my dick on that it will be an action game with jumpscares, like Dead Space.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom