Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The forums are being tinkered with

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Oh my god. I go away for a couple of days and this is what happens to the forum. It's all military colored now. What up?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I knew about the JA3 thing ever since Ausir started harping about it. I wonder what the -other- JA game is set in.

Megatron

Liturgist
I like them, adds a bit of uniform to the place. You're in the navy now!

JA avs?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Nightjed said:
meh, i still dont like the colors

cartman2.gif

LICK MY BALLS

Severian Silk

Voss said:
Considering the butt ugly combo of colors they have on their site, I won't trust their opinions on such things. I mean, who the hell uses orange?
I don't think the colors are so bad. But, I don't think the layout gets on well with the colors.

Transcendent One

Liturgist
Why not just make it black and white.
Speaking of which, I don't mind the current colours either, but the purple is the exact colour that my room's walls were before I moved with my parents a couple months ago... and it is bringing back bad memories because it always made me wonder why I have to live in a room obviously designed for various gay purposes.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
HELP! It seems RPG CODEX staff has been invaded by kiddies with rayons! :shock:

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Light text on dark background is easier on the eyes, otherwise I don't give a shit, I'm not here for the pretty colors, but for the homoerotic cybering.

Nightjed

Liturgist
i want the old style back, this new style is too fruity -_-

edit: and no, i wont lick your balls, fatass :P

Anonymous

Light Violet and Grey, ehhh..

RPGCodex is now a teen sex forum or something. Bring out the babydoll avatars and rainbow text.

Man, it's so hard to focus on making a post now.

Anonymous

Also, what happened to the Quick Reply? I liked that little feature..

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It got knocked out with the forum upgrade. Calis is re-installing it some-time soon.

In other news, it frightens me that I'm getting used to these colours. My mind has already filed it away as "the ass coloured forum" and I seem to accept it. DAMN YOU MIND!

Anonymous

Goodie. But yeah, the same thing is happening to me too, it probably wouldnt be too bad if it was something less frilly than violet and if it was black text instead of yellow. I have to keep squinting to read alot of stuff.

Ausir

Arcane
Yeah, I preferred the old one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom