Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The forums are being tinkered with

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Can I just say that the forum still looks like arse?

Thanks.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
It does, doesn't it? I forgot the password to the FTP which is on my other computer so I can't do squat about it right now (I'm going to try to make it look like the front page). Oh well, no point in tinkering with it until the RAM on the server gets upgraded.

Greenskin13

Erudite
I can't even remember what the old color scheme was. But I guess it's true, what they say. People can get used to about anything. These new colors don't bother me anymore. Hey, maybe this is a strange social experiment to see how people slowly accept mediocracy.

Psilon

Erudite
Unless he's inventing another term to describe "rule by the average." You know, like kakistocracy, only less so.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Yeah, I'm sure I can work something out but Saint still has to give me the password to the FTP so I can add that in.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Hmm.. Bunch of punks. This, of course, being a look I actually like you all bash it. Meh. Go figure.

Nightjed

Liturgist
oh the humanity, we really need style choices.
at least make the 2 blue colors a bit more different and put the font back to its original size my eyes are allready hurting

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Damn right. Can't see shit now. Was Exit too bored lately or what? Why the hell change the font size which was perfectly good?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
The font was smaller but people whined. What do you think Whip? Should we stick with this size or the smaller one that's the same as the front page?

Whipporowill

Erudite
Me, I'm a small fonts guy myself. I like miniscule settings like 7-8 px and stuff - so I'd say go for the smaller option. I see you changed the colors back a bit too - stay with this, it's really good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom