Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The great smiley reform act of 2013

Codex is an ok place, but Jim the Dinosaur is an extremely crappy poster, right?

• Yes

Votes: 105 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • KC

Votes: 149 48.7%

• Total voters
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also, were are these from::hero:

I think it was Azalin , something about suicide attempt. The man in the avatar was there to help to prevent it. But he didn't really give a fuck and tossed the guy down without big injuries. He gave this salute afterwards. I probably misread somewhere the whole situation, it was funny though.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
85HvObs.gif

disappointing.gif

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Also, were are these from::hero:

I think it was Azalin , something about suicide attempt. The man in the avatar was there to help to prevent it. But he didn't really give a fuck and tossed the guy down without big injuries. He gave this salute afterwards. I probably misread somewhere the whole situation, it was funny though.

Well in some thread I posted this image
jdWqd.jpg

http://metro.co.uk/2011/05/13/angry...al-man-off-bridge-in-guangdong-province-9329/

The guy wasn't there to help,he was just fed up so he climbed the bridge and threw the other guy off the bridge so that everyone could move on,a true Codexer:hero:

Someone turned it into a smiley,I can't find the original thread and I don't remember who did it,sorry

FeelTheRads

Arcane
For a split of a second I thought it was gonna say Fargo. Would have been a suitable avatar for Daedalos.

Someone turned it into a smiley,I can't find the original thread and I don't remember who did it,sorry
It was an Andhaira thread in Feedback where he demanded to be unbanned or he'd leave forevar. It went as expected. :hero:
I made that smiley to replace DU's response. And did a shitty job, if you ask me, but I didn't expect it to be included into the Codexian pantheon. :oops:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
It was an Andhaira thread in Feedback where he demanded to be unbanned or he'd leave forevar. It went as expected. :hero:
I made that smiley to replace DU's response. And did a shitty job, if you ask me, but I didn't expect it to be included into the Codexian pantheon. :oops:

Right,it was Adhaira alt #2586 saying he will kill himself if DU doesn't let him back in or something like that,and you did a fine job bro:hero:

Last edited:
Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter

Chen held up traffic for five hours, drawing a crowd at the bridge - and an impatient Lian finally decided enough was enough.

He offered to talk Chen down but police refused to let him through a cordon. Determined, Lian pushed through anyway and climbed up to where Chen was sitting.

He greeted the distraught man with a handshake - then gave him a mighty shove.

Lian, a broad grin on his face, saluted the dumbfounded crowd as he watched Chen fall.

:hero:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Had some great artwork, was thinking about it today and how similar it is to:

:keepmyjewgold:

Couldn't think of any other relevant ones except maybe:

victory.jpg

Has the o: smiley been removed? The one that was a smiley that was all like, screaming in surprise.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom