Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The great smiley reform act of 2013

Codex is an ok place, but Jim the Dinosaur is an extremely crappy poster, right?

• Yes

Votes: 105 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • KC

Votes: 149 48.7%

• Total voters

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wish I could draw. I'd give that kid a half cyborg face and put Todd's face in the shirt.
799583d9bc.png

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
:lyricsuite:

.... *sigh* why do all the image upload sites convert gif to webm these days?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Big gif of not funny guy, who eat all publisher's dicks and buttholes that Marketing Division put at his face, who create fake and unfunny videos and, on top of that, he's creator of major gaming YT channel?

I'll pass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom