Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The great smiley reform act of 2013

Codex is an ok place, but Jim the Dinosaur is an extremely crappy poster, right?

• Yes

Votes: 105 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • KC

Votes: 149 48.7%

• Total voters

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Can we have this as an official smilie ?

XFMPg7H.gif

For some weird reason there's still a ton of important DAC smileys missing, check out how they improve posts carefully selected from the last 4 pages of the blogdex thread.

2nd glass of ale for me
icon_drunk.gif

This post is amazing.
icon_dribble.gif

Found some chocolate in the fridge that I forgot for many months. Eating them now but doesn't taste good now.
icon_chew.gif

Just gave one of the girls an advance on her paycheck. Told her that in return all she had to do was come in tomorrow showing some boobage (it's casual Friday). She seemed a bit reluctant and outraged. Let's see if she does it. Goddamn Patriarchy.
icon_chainsaw.gif

If not spanking time, so it's win-win for melcar.
whip.gif

can u use telekinetix yet
chaingun.gif

Do they believe in Djinn?
fight.gif

Sometimes I wish I was a teen or young adult in the 70s.
tard.gif

No, he could have died of an overdose by the 1980s.
icon_google.gif

I'm tonguing this sucker like it's gonna pay extra.
punchballs.gif

Be quiet you arrogant, white, privileged Nazi trash.
che.gif
optimuslaugh2.gif

The KFC is getting cold.
motorbike.gif

Shit, man, if a cashier asked to see my ID I'd burst into Sinatra's You Make Me Feel So Young there and then. But I don't see that happening anymore.
icon_chick.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom