Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The honour of the dumbfuck medal

Hajo

Liturgist
@Saint:

Thank you for giving Sarvis another chance! You can't imagine, how long I waited for the chance to get a developer tag :) But, now that I have the chance, I also have a question: is it possible to change the developer tag in something like Vault Dwellers "Good natured" or does it have to be related to a project?

@Nicolai:

Compared to Exitiums might, we're all just dust.

@Ave:

I clicked that link in your message while I was in the office. Luckily noone was looking at my screen at the time. I can say, there are moments ...

Hory

Erudite
cdx3yj.png

Avé

Liturgist
Hajo said:
@Ave:

I clicked that link in your message while I was in the office. Luckily noone was looking at my screen at the time. I can say, there are moments ...
The message where I reposted what Nicolai sent me?

I presumed everyone knew the usual content of his posts, didnt think a warning was necessary.

Sorry :)

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
If anyone takes this stuff seriously it's Exitium, so I don't know how he can call Hajo out for that. He's definitely the only admin that's constantly bitching and throwing temper tantrums. Though I guess if he wasn't around the Codex just wouldn't be the same... it would be better. You know we love you Exitium! :mrgreen:

Anyway, my only real problem is when people are actually trying to have a real discussion then you get all the morons posting bullshit pictures, or inflamatory remarks because they don't hold the same opinion. It just clutters up the forum with useless shit.

You know I don't mind people with different opinions and I don't mind when a debate gets heated. I do mind when people just post one or two liners consisting of insults or pictures for no reason. At least these goatse, gaping anus, etc pictures go into the retardo land forums and get added to my adblock list. On the other hand I don't really mind the photoshoped pictures unless they are truly wrong, like Nicolai's holocaust pwnage bullshit.

Fez

Erudite
Hajo just used us all as his pawns in a diabolical game to obtain the elusive developer tag. I feel so cheap and dirty. :cry:

Avé

Liturgist
Fez said:
Hajo just used us all as his pawns in a diabolical game to obtain the elusive developer tag. I feel so cheap and dirty. :cry:
Can I use you?

Just to complete the feeling.

Hajo

Liturgist
Fez said:

Look at my twisted soul:
http://www.simugraph.com/common/gallery ... shaman.jpg

And look at my mighty hand:
http://www.simugraph.com/common/gallery ... /catch.jpg

You're all just toys in my hands!

Even the nice places have hidden dangers:
http://www.simugraph.com/common/gallery ... s/pool.jpg

But it's getting late and I have to roll off:
http://www.simugraph.com/common/gallery ... cooter.jpg

You want more? Look here:
http://www.simugraph.com/en/gallery.html

Fez

Erudite
It's a good thing to practice, it'll help you to come up with ideas for your games, I would imagine. :)

Avé

Liturgist
I find a common theme of semi-phallic imagery that runs throughout your artistry.

More!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Well, the fact that he's a game developer qualifies him for the uber special tag, much like behaving like an illiterate qualifies you for yours.

Avé

Liturgist
Exitium said:
Well, the fact that he's a game developer qualifies him for the uber special tag, much like behaving like an illiterate qualifies you for yours.
Can you teach us to be inquisitors too?

Sarvis

Erudite
Exitium said:

Hajo said:
Honestly I must admit that this project really can't compete with those done by real game programmers/designers. I'm just a wannabe hobbyist, inspired by some great games, trying to see if he can do something similar ... and learning that it's much harder than it seems first :)

Sounds like he's about as much a game developer as I am.

Do you have to be a certain amount progressed into your project or something? Or just talk about it alot around here?

Or do I have to start a thread to get someone elses tag changed before I can get mine? ;)

Honestly I wouldn't say I qualified right now, since the project is still entirely in early design and only the smallest amount of code has been written, basically a mock up of the interface I think I'd like.

But wondering at one point I would qualify...

Sarvis

Erudite
Exitium said:
You're a game developer? What have you made? Hajo has Simutrans and H-World and such.

Both of those are works in progress. Granted they are significantly further along than mine... but if works in progress count... :shrug:

I think that may be my question, at what point is a current progress considered enough to qualify a person for the tag?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom