Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The honour of the dumbfuck medal

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Wow, thanks! Now I'm the first guy with TWO avatars! :o
Bow down before me, suckers! :twisted:

LlamaGod

Cipher
Anyone on the staff could have two avatars, we dont because it looks silly.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
LlamaGod said:
Anyone on the staff could have two avatars, we dont because it looks silly.

You belong to the codex staff? So you're gay and all that stuff?
Cool, I want to be hip like you so I removed my second avatar!

Quigs

Magister
your about as cool as my avatar after an all night mexian buffet.

bryce777

Erudite
So far, I have found everyone with the dumbfuck label seems to deserve it except sandelfron.

I am only shocked volly never got it.

All the people wearing it just wont shut the fuck up and trying to interact with them is an exercise infutility as they are like rabid pitbulls.

bryce777

Erudite
Fez said:
Hajo said:
I think it's worth a try. And finally, even if he and the other admins don't do anything, I just had to say this.

Complaining almost never works for this kind of thing on any forum and as the Codex doesn't sell anything, it can do what it wants, so it only needs to listen to what it likes. Best way for these things to be reversed is to let it all blow over and once everyone has forgotten or stopped caring why the title was there it might get removed. Kind of like parole.

Hajo said:
Many years there haven't been images of me on the web, because I was afraid of jokes like yours. Now you got me.

I'm glad I had the privilege to give you your first taste of PWNAGE then. :lol: I didn't want Exitium thinking he was getting special jpg treatment from me just because of his high cheekbones.

Hajo said:
Someone once said I run away from problems. Often I do. I've thought quite a while if posting a message like this is worth the risk. Today I decided it is.

Risk? What risk? It's an internet forum, no one is going to hunt you down and murder you. The worst that can happen is getting a bit of abuse, and anyone who has been reading these forums for any length of time and is still surprised by that then they are incredibly naive or mentally deficient.

Don't be so sure. I would not be surprised to be hunted down and murdered, but I am certain there is no danger of that here.

bgillisp

Scholar
@Bryce777 - Volly just got the dumbfuck title recently. Something about spamming site feedback board with messages I understand.

Though, it seems Sarvis most of the time has a valid point from what I can see, so not sure what earned him his title. Then again, I joined after he got the title.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom