Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
At least 6 games I'm interested in that bundel, tempting.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jesus Christ, they had to go and boldly make a stand against the evil Trump and his executive order of "banning immigration". Obama bombed the shit out of muslims all over the world and got a Nobel Peace Prize. Trump planned a temporary halt of visa issuance to 7 countries for 90 days and he's literally Hitler.

I half expected Dumble Bumble to add if I don't buy the bundle I'm a neonazi. I guess we're not there just yet.
Do you really think they give a fuck about any of that? They're riding the bandwagon to get as much moolah as possible. Gotta catch 'em all.

Turjan

Arcane
It's a pretty good bundle.

If you are so horribly offended by the inclusion of the ACLU (although I don't know why as they defend everyone from commie to neo-nazi), just choose one of the other two charities. Use the sliders, as usual.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Do you really think they give a fuck about any of that?

Yes I do. They'e a hipster nuCorp from SanFran. I'd be shocked if they didn't mean that 110%.

If you are so horribly offended by the inclusion of the ACLU (although I don't know why as they defend everyone from commie to neo-nazi), just choose one of the other two charities. Use the sliders, as usual.

I actually donated to MSF a couple of times and I respect ACLU. Never heard of the third one before.

That clearly wasn't my point.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's an amazing bundle, easily their best in terms of value for money.

The Witness
Stardew Valley
Subnautica (This is the real steal of the bundle)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Invisible Inc
Super Meat Boy
World of Goo
The Stanley Parable
VVVVVV
Guacamelee! Superduperbestest edition
The Swapper
Monster Loves You!

That's 12 titles that immediately make this worthwhile, with a couple of other titles (Octodad, Tower of Guns) being neat bonuses.

Unfortunately for me there's little reason to plonk down $30 on this as I already own everything there of value (and a few not of much value) except for Invisible Inc. But they may be adding more to the bundle, so I'm keeping an eye on it.

The Giftstravaganza thread is going to be VERY INTERESTING for the next 2 weeks or so.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Unfortunately for me there's little reason to plonk down $30 on this as I already own everything there of value (and a few not of much value) except for Invisible Inc. But they may be adding more to the bundle, so I'm keeping an eye on it.

The Giftstravaganza thread is going to be VERY INTERESTING for the next 2 weeks or so.
Yeah yeah, we know... you'll be in the beg thread as always licking up scraps.

pippin

They once banned me (I've been only banned twice from anything on the interwebs, including this one time, actually) because I made a joke about a bundle including Fez, paraphrasing one of Phil Fish's quotes about oral fixation.

Turjan

Arcane
Do you really think they give a fuck about any of that? They're riding the bandwagon to get as much moolah as possible. Gotta catch 'em all.
It's a 100% charity bundle, so there's not much moolah for Humble Bundle involved.

Edit: Looking at pippin's signature, I'm reminded that Realms of Arkania: Star Trail got already bundled. You can get it in the Groupees Be Mine 29 for $12 with some other garbage. I guess I'll wait.

Last edited:

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
They're riding the bandwagon to get as much moolah as possible. Gotta catch 'em all.
They're actually giving away $200k. It's not about making money so much as pumping their virtues. After they've let 200 enemies escape from combat and give blood 100 times, they're totally going to make a run at the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom.

(Also, the obvious joke is that Trump made the Humble Bundle great again...)

Dim

Not sure if advertising plant?
R (programming language for statistics) in a Nutshell, and two audiobooks read by Wesley Crusher from star trek are worth 30$ alone!

Last edited:

Dim

Not sure if advertising plant?
R in a Nutshell, and two audiobooks read by Wesley Crusher from star trek are worth 30$ alone!

Wheaton is actually a great narrator, his reading of Ready Player One is super highly recommended.
Not in Redshirt he was not. RPO would have been better with a second female actor for Artemis. RPO is dumb fun. Sometimes very poorly researched. All the murder felt out of place. But it was fun.

Last edited:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Welp, Subnautica and 2 other games have been sold out D: Subnautica was my main interest so now I'll just see if they're going to restock it.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
And they added more games to the bundle... of which none are as interesting as Subnautica alone.

And creating an artificial limited supply of a commodity that CANNOT HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY is just dickish of them. Fuck these guys.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
And creating an artificial limited supply of a commodity that CANNOT HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY is just dickish of them. Fuck these guys.

Again, most likely it's Subnautica devs who did the limiting, not HB. I doubt HB bought a bunch of copies from them and then gave it away at their own expense.

Turjan

Arcane
I was expecting this, as it had been the same during the December bundle. In that case, they revealed a new game every day, but sometime in the middle of the run, the first games from the beginning dropped out of the line-up because they were sold out.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom