Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

PorkBarrellGuy

we have two members who have been awarded the title "undisputed queen of faggotry" ... from time-to-time to identify particularly troublesome users

Wait, what???

I honestly figured your title was the result of inter-staff bantz, Crispy. This is truly a new and terrible revelation.

Also, two users?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I remember now. Trash and sheek were originally awarded that tag and I only got a recycled one after my little tête-à-tête with Menckenstein.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
If you don't want me to attack back, don't attack me.
grey-iron.jpg

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Given the recent events of the current administration's unwillingess to aknowledge original pieces of art and their outright refusal to establish a rightful channel to make them available for the common man, I hereby withdraw my support.

To add insult to injury, I've been subjected to slanderous name-calling, but I refuse to pay in kind. I will say this though, PoE is only moderately good game.

Details over here: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/avatars.5138/page-93#post-5499753

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I want for Infinitron to give me a new tag with red alphabet thingies.
PS:I am drunk as shit and today is first of march a traditional pegan celebration in my amazing country. If he doesn't give me a tag he will be cursed by a gypsy whtich.

PS:I don't mind if the tag is negative,if you don't give me a red tag may your child ..... oh fuck i can't even curse your child in such a day. May they be healthy and vigorouse filled with happiness .

PSPS: it took me a long time to write this shit because i am on a liter of rajia........................ebanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PSPSPS: Happiness to all the codex cunts ,you bring a piece of sanity in a world of madness,may your life be tolerable and may you find a fleeting moment of happiness.

PSPSPSPS: As drunk i am i mean it,even the people with opposite political views.May you find happiness in this pointless life.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
PS:I am drunk as shit and today is first of march a traditional pegan celebration in my amazing country. If he doesn't give me a tag he will be cursed by a gypsy whtich.

PS:I don't mind if the tag is negative,if you don't give me a red tag may your child ..... oh fuck i can't even curse your child in such a day. May they be healthy and vigorouse filled with happiness .

PSPS: it took me a long time to write this shit because i am on a liter of rajia........................ebanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PSPSPS: Happiness to all the codex cunts ,you bring a piece of sanity in a world of madness,may your life be tolerable and may you find a fleeting moment of happiness.

PSPSPSPS: As drunk i am i mean it,even the people with opposite political views.May you find happiness in this pointless life.
5497e317f5cc7e98e2e7c5252261f2b1.gif

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Brave man, asking a Jewish genie to grant you a wish.
Don''t care mate. A surprise on a drunk morning is fun.

PS: Almost got in a real life fight therefore a jew's vengeance is a not too much of a serious thing,feeding my family is a far more important thing than a some hate on the internet.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

5497e317f5cc7e98e2e7c5252261f2b1.gif
noobs ....
056f2f27982a54d98c47720278cb33c082346938.gif
God protects us the drunken bastards,havent seen a drunken person that is in need. I am writing this shiet after finishing my reserves of rum. Fuck my nephew, he did drink my reserves... How is drunkerd slav be able to exist with only a half a bottle of alcohol?????:outrage::negative:

Last edited:

Mustawd

dramatization of Infinitron killing PoE2 review:

"this time it's legal..."

Mustawd

sorry that was stupid. ^^

I disagree with News Jew on some editorial things. Don't mind me.

EDIT: Still...that's a goddamn good movie. For you youngsters, I recommend watching it 100%.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
For you youngsters, .
Wrong forum mate. Doubt that there are many people here that didn't watch the movie. And most people that didn't watch it because they didn't knew about the movie,not everyone is a american ;).

It is a good movie,i recommend it too. It is not good as the Dollars Trilogy,but it is pretty cool.

:negative:Shit they knew how to make movies back then.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wrong forum mate. Doubt that there are many people here that didn't watch the movie.

I think you'll be disappointed the longer you stay on here. Grimoire brought a bunch of 2017ers from 4chan.

Shit they knew how to make movies back then.

:negative:
Hahaha i am from 2017 :),and i don't mind some edgy assholes,it is more fun if there is more insane people. I dislike the the lurking fags that don't have the balls to debate you and just spam you with idiotic ratings,as if anyone cares what ratings he have. A lot of sad cucks here. The idiots that write,i could just read them diagonally and tell them go fuck themself with a mace in the ass.

As for the films,yeah all of the new ones are shit. I only watched bladerunner and ghost in the shell from the last year. Looking at the upcoming shit i doubt that i will watch any films this year,maybe something European or national films.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
SAD! times ahead for the Codex. I expect more jewish tricks like moved/split threads in the future.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom