Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter The Legends of Eisenwald Thread

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
He is good and recovers, this was luckily not a very invasive surgery. Big delay but we will handle it.

Now, a new patch is out in beta from! http://steamcommunity.com/games/246760/announcements/detail/1333376567433745788 Play the new scenario and then tell me our combat is not tactical :) Along with the editor, we made a new scenario to illustrate a way skirmish-like scenario could be done, and I think it turned out just great. If you decide to play with a mystic on ultra hard prepare to suffer a bit or ask me for help :)

Well, the editor is now fully there, + Steam workshop available to all: http://aterdux.com/developers-diaries-15-scenario-editor-official-released/ Release in a few months!
Ох, надеюсь реально через несколько месяцев, а то уж больно поиграть хочется. =) Эйзенвальд — единственный наш (ну, условно наш, я из России все же) кикстартер, который я и поддержала в свое время и до сих пор очень жду. Так что удачи вам, ребята, держу пальцы скрещенными!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Still waiting with baited breath for this! Did you recover from the team member illness Aterdux Entertainment?

Glad to hear this one is still trucking. At least one Kickstarter left to look forward to.

Hey, we've still got PoE, Satelite Reign, Warmachine: Tactics, Worlds of Magic and MOTHERFUCKING WAR FOR THE OVERWORLD as well :thumbsup:

Oh and Massive Chalice :troll:

Lots of potentially great games. Did I mention War for the Motherfucksucking Overworld?

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
My test posting in Steam workshop with an empty (!) map has already hundreds of visitors :) That was a test, but now I am tempted to write something minecraft like inside to make the subscribers happy.

Those who want to try it out - welcome! But beware, the editor is not a simple tool. We have posted an overview video a while back, but it should not be that hard to make a combat oriented scenario in the lines of Cursed Castle.

Stainless Veteran, спасибо за поддержку и добрые пожелания! Стараемся как можем)

Grunker, Denis has recovered, already working. He still needs to spend some time visiting the doctors but that not as critical anymore. He is responsible for the Editor and AI and that's the area actually mostly done. Even now with his a bit reduced availability his tasks will be finished.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
[gushing]

You left out nu-Torment, Darkest Dungeon, The Mandate, Hyper Light Drifter... And I guess Dead State if you're being extremely generous and aren't sick of zombies yet.

You're right about Torment and Dead State. Just threw out the ones that came off the top of my mind. Actually Dead State is one of the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
It seems many players prefer to play the finished product instead of early access and such, and it's even more stronger in case of RPGs. Grunker, what do you think of running a vote? It would be interesting information to know :)

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
It seems many players prefer to play the finished product instead of early access and such, and it's even more stronger in case of RPGs. Grunker, what do you think of running a vote? It would be interesting information to know :)

I for one absolutely hate early access and after trying it for the first time in D:OS I swore to never touch it again.

It's like you try your new car out while it still has only three wheels, no windscreen and no soundproofing. And the exhaust is right under your nose. What's the bloody point?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Count me in as one who does not touch early access. I want the complete/ polished experience and not being your play-tester (no offense :P). Looking forward to your game and I'm happy to see it nearing completion. However, your last update didn't mention the physical rewards? I'm at the $175 level and am anxiously awaiting my signed boxed copy with canvas map!! I hope you don't have long delays in getting them out as some other KS games I've pledged for (*cough* Larian *cough* Blackthorne *cough* ).

Last edited:

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I pay for EA game if I want to support the development, but do not play it before it is released properly.

So this way I bought and didn't touch:
Underrail
Age of Decadence
Legends Of Eisenwald

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
Thanks for resulst of this mini-vote! :)

As for physical rewards, we have some done but discs are exception, since they will only be printed when the game is ready. We should be able to do them for release time.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
I wish we could release now, summer is way better than Autumn. But you will be the one to curse me, Shannow, for an unpolished game with bugs and unfinished main campaign :)

Shannow

Waster of Time
No you.

The game'd sit on my computer while I'm waiting for the patches to roll in. All the while I'd be playing D:OS which is now sitting on my computer waiting for patches while I'm playing 10 year old NWN1 mods...:oops:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom