Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2015 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maybe it's time for a Third List of Incline?

What's the point? The only reason we made a second one is that Hoverdog was AWOL and his post was a mess. The new list would just be a slightly re-arranged copy-paste of this one.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What's the point? The only reason we made a second one is that Hoverdog was AWOL and his post was a mess. The new list would just be a slightly re-arranged copy-paste of this one.
Keeping a history of what people thought at certain times.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
POLL HAS BEEN RESET - PLEASE VOTE AGAIN.

NEW FEATURE: You can now change your vote.

Last edited:

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm definitely looking forward to 6 of those the most. In no particular order: AoD, T:ToN (won't happen in 2015), SitS, PoE, Underrail........ and, of course.......
grimbanner.png
* !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to them all. That is a pretty looking list regardless and combined with 2014 I believe Durante is correct in his assessment of a cRPG Renaissance. :incline:

But really, shouldn't we wait till the 2027 List of Incline poll for this one...?:troll:

Last edited:

V_K

Arcane
Half of the games I'm looking forward to ended up excluded from the poll, and one (Frontiers) didn't even make it to "excluded from the poll" list. :decline:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Half of the games I'm looking forward to ended up excluded from the poll, and one (Frontiers) didn't even make it to "excluded from the poll" list. :decline:

I don't know anything about Frontiers. Perhaps LESS T_T can put together an entry for it (and other games that we've missed?)

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm interested in 8 of those.

I doubt Torment will be 2015. For 2016, I am also excited about what Larian, Obsidian and HBS come up with. (Doubt Shadowrun is a 2015 game.)

The forbidden fruit, jrpgs:
I am looking forward to Legend of Heroes 2 and Sen No Kiseki. I am also interested in Bravely Second and Legend of Legacy if they get localized. Bloodborne is another game that I am very interested in.

The Witcher 3 will be bought at half price or sometime in 2017, when I actually decide to finish the second game. And play the first one.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
OK, I added Underworld Ascension to the poll too. Remember, you can change your vote to add it, if you want.

Last edited:

garren

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, I figured I would wait for them to announce more about it, but might as well.
Well so little is known about it that I can't blame you, it's just that I didn't even see it mentioned anywhere in Crooked Bee's post. Plus, I really doubt it will be released in 2015, but that can be said of Seven Dragon Saga too, I guess.

Last edited:

V_K

Arcane
Got a source for the release date of 2015? I like this post to be authoritative about these things.
My bad, sorry. For some reason I thought it was named in the last video update, but I've just rewatched it and the dev only says he wished he had another year to work on the game. So it needs to be changed to TBA then.

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
Probably looking forward to 'Torment: Tides Of Numenera' and 'Age of Decadence' the most. Also voted for Underrail, Pillars of Eternity & Banner Saga 2

garren

Arcane
Patron
Oh yeah, the new updated version of ADOM is also coming out 2015, but I guess it can be left out since the base game has been around forever.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Crooked Bee

Y U NO ADD SHADOWRUN RETURNS HONG KONG!?

BEE PLS!

PLS...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom