Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2015 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Without Hervé, Interplay would no longer exist.

Modron

Arcane
I don't know that you could call whatever interplay has been doing the last 10+ years existing.

You're asking a fairly difficult question. Decadence and Underrail show great potential. Grimoire may never show up. Torment is an obvious choice. Shadowrun is great, as always.

My vote is going with Underworld simply to see how it turns out. It's either going to be a massive success, or a heaping disaster, but also has my curiosity piqued. Why not add "Dark Souls sequel" to that list, or Bloodborne. Might as well, since a sequel is inevitable, based on sales figures, despite lack of announcement. Or the DS2 rerelease with expansions and extra quest lines upcoming in spring.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
why is this shit sticky? a poll on incline before you can even play the games you want to sell as "incline"? has the fucking codex gone fucking mad? or has journalism corruption finally infiltrated the codex? i see people here complaining about gaming journalism selling out to aaa publishers and then i see the codex itself fucking telling me some shitty kickstarter names will be good based on polls of people who never played them. the fuck is wrong with you?

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
why is this shit sticky? a poll on incline before you can even play the games you want to sell as "incline"? has the fucking codex gone fucking mad? or has journalism corruption finally infiltrated the codex? i see people here complaining about gaming journalism selling out to aaa publishers and then i see the codex itself fucking telling me some shitty kickstarter names will be good based on polls of people who never played them. the fuck is wrong with you?
possibly_retarded.png

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
So why isn't this game on the RPG Codex curator list even though there are much worse titles there (e.g. Dragon Age, Risen, Valkyria...)?

Need way more impressions, especially since this is an Early Access title. We only add those if there's overwhelming consensus.
What about List of Inlcine then? IMO Bloodlust: Shadowhunter should be added to the poll. It's one of the few games on this list that has actual demo or gives the option to check the early version out and it is already better than some of the titles on the current list.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Bloodlust is still a WIP. And unless it has some exceptional RPG mechanics like Bloodlines had, I don't see why it should be on here.

It just seems more like a H&S vampire game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom