Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2016 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Added Swords & Sorcery: Sovereign to OP. Release window - Q1 2017.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Underworld Ascendant still seems pretty unfinished for a game that's coming out in 4 months.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Underworld Ascendant still seems pretty unfinished for a game that's coming out in 4 months.

Yeah, that date is obviously wrong. I admit that I'm kind of inconsistent on whether the list should show the last announced official release date or whether it should try to make intelligent guesses. I've done both.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Expeditions: Viking delayed to February 2017! This truly is the year of Tyranny. :cool:

daveyd

Savant
Here's some upcoming (PC exclusive) RPGs not mentioned in the OP:

Age of Grit, The Amazing Fantastics, Arakion, Avadon 3: The Warborn, Bloom: Memories, Defenders of Naxia, Fictorum, Frontier, Frozen State, Graywalkers: Purgatory, The Great Whale Road, Healer's Quest, Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption, Kenshi, Kim, Lords of Xulima 2, Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements, The Meridian Shard, Meriwether, No Truce With the Furies, Pathway, Planet Explorers, Project Resurgence, Project Zomboid, Purgatory: Echoes from the Void, Return 2 Games: Book of Demons, Spy DNA, Stellar Tactics, Synapse, Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire, Tanzia, Toby's Island, The Underground Man, West of Loathing, Witanlore: Dreamtime, Witchmarsh, Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, Zunyrook

Many of these aren't what you'd call true CRPGs but might be decent indie games anyhow.

Last edited:

daveyd

Savant
Fuck nigga, where were you hiding those games until now?

Lots of them have had Kickstarters. Heard of Purgatory: EFtV in a Codex workshop thread. And found a few scanning Steam Greenlight pages.

I'm sure they aren't all worthy of being on the list of incline, but all seem to something intriguing about them. I'm interested in about half of them myself.

Trias_Betrayed

Scholar
I've only seen people shit on defenders of naxia for being a diablo clone and not defending the glorious reich of nazis, or saying avadon is 2 ez 5 me at least.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Here's some upcoming (PC exclusive) RPGs not mentioned in the OP:

Age of Grit, The Amazing Fantastics, Arakion, Avadon 3: The Warborn, Bloom: Memories, Defenders of Naxia, Fictorum, Frontier, Frozen State, Graywalkers: Purgatory, The Great Whale Road, Healer's Quest, Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption, Kenshi, Kim, Lords of Xulima 2, Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements, The Meridian Shard, Meriwether, No Truce With the Furies, Pathway, Planet Explorers, Project Resurgence, Project Zomboid, Purgatory: Echoes from the Void, Return 2 Games: Book of Demons, Spy DNA, Stellar Tactics, Synapse, Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire, Tanzia, Toby's Island, The Underground Man, West of Loathing, Witanlore: Dreamtime, Witchmarsh, Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, Zunyrook

Many of these aren't what you'd call true CRPGs but might be decent indie games anyhow.

Dude.

You aren't Gord.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom