Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2016 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Mustawd

Zavix Tower
A turn-based fantasy blobber is now in Early Access and it free to download.
It's F2P with microtransactions, hardly incline.
Seven Mages, on the other hand, most certainly deserves a place on the list.

Posted July 6

Anyone who saw my previous review would know it was less than stellar mostly because of the microtransaction model, but there have been a lot of changes since then. Yes you still have to build up the town to get full functionality but you do so with either gold or medals gained from quests, which replaced the shards.

Posted June 23

They got rid of freemium.

FYI. Game looks lovely IMO.

E176932FAD27BBB7EACCC849880D1830CD69D98A

87F2AD3F8F6EF9628F9204895CEB8B305BC8F5CC

Theldaran

Liturgist
As a loyal Mechwarrior fan since 1996, I'm excited about the BattleTech game. Mechwarrior 3 was a slump in the series for me, I played it but was inferior to the previous games, and the next games I dropped.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
Grimoire
KOTC 2
AOD dungeon crawler
Serpent in staglands

They should be at least pretty good and hopefully vert good.

The rest will be low-end mediocre at the very best and at least 90% of them will be complete shit.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So, Torment: Tides of Numenera is now a multiplatform game. Let's see how that affects its popularity. Right now it's at 75%.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Voted for Copper Dreams, A Banquete for Fools, Colony Ship RPG.
Don't think other will be good games for various reason, or just don't interested in its setting etc.

daveyd

Savant
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire releases on the 31st. Here's hoping it resembles TBS only in rotoscoping character animation style and not gameplay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom