Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

the long game

a cut of domestic sheep prime

blah, blah, blah. ihavetoomuchtimeforthiscrap is just lonely and wants your attention. DarkUnderlord if we're going to have a troll as a mod, can we at least have a funny one?

blah, blah, blah. ihavetoomuchtimeforthiscrap is just lonely and wants your attention. DarkUnderlord if we're going to have a troll as a mod, can we at least have a funny one?
Why are you not laughing lamb chop?
because it's lame. it's basically, two bored guys using mod powers (that I should totally have btw, but i digress) to censor people in the hopes that they will complain.

"LOL THEY ARE COMPLAINING WE WIN! TROLL'd ya!"
:hmmm:

Prime Junta

The Codex should give everyone mod powers for a day. It would be glorious.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I'm laughing, guys. You all are taking this way too seriously.

If not having a safe space where you can say dumb racist things is so triggering to you fragile little flowers... Then go outside and find a good girl to marry and have white children with. The west is declining because too many shit-tier millenials like you aren't resilient enough to roll with the punches and establish themselves in the real world.

XDDD

Mackerel

Augur
DU is fucking hilarious in how he picks mods, the trustee and inmate interactions are gold.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
293.jpg

eab.jpg

2fS1SK2.jpg

84984009.jpg

Wv9nQj1.png

So I take it a number of threads have been moved here as part of the censorship prank?

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Insect

Arcane
I'm laughing, guys. You all are taking this way too seriously.

If not having a safe space where you can say dumb racist things is so triggering to you fragile little flowers... Then go outside and find a good girl to marry and have white children with. The west is declining because too many shit-tier millenials like you aren't resilient enough to roll with the punches and establish themselves in the real world.

XDDD
If it was a nazi safe space then there would be no dissent about nazism. For example, you wouldn't be able to say anything. This isn't a safe space. You can easily go disagree with any of them vocally if you want to.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
ENGAGE DAMAGE CONTROL

http://postimg.org/image/bcmszu6mp/
http://postimg.org/image/m8gy3fl75/
http://postimg.org/image/4lmklbb4h/
http://postimg.org/image/4wmm5e8ep/

You see it was all totally a joke. Just a prank from our favourite prankster.

Codex is DEFINITELY not slowly going full SJW and you're NOT being boiled like frogs. I repeat, it's NOT happening, just a joke bro. Haha.

Ugh, you really are a pitiful little cuck crispy. Are you really such a Billy no mates that you have to tongue fuck idhtfc's ring piece like a crack whore?

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Wv9nQj1.png

So I take it a number of threads have been moved here as part of the censorship prank?
I think it's noble of the staff to provide a safe space to the angst ridden to shriek their nonsense they can't do outside of the internet because they lack balls.

Wv9nQj1.png

I think it's noble of the staff to provide a safe space to the angst ridden to shriek their nonsense they can't do outside of the internet because they lack balls.
Who says we don't do it on the rest of the internet? Racist is as racist does. My bet is that you were just as insufferable on the Bethesda forums before wandering here.
:discohitler:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
My predictions were right:

Fanboy/positive/shill and/or apologetic reviews aren't the greatest problem of what is Happening. The greatest problem is how on an eventual Thursday a fistful of Doritos for massive shutting down of any negative opinions or comments on the latest AAA/Kickstarter CRPG will finish digging the grave of RPGCodex. But this is the future you cannot choose. I can only hope there will be a real alternative like what 8chan is to 4cuck or what voat is to kingcomreddit by the time the Ultimate Sellout ITZ finally happens and this place becomes RPGCuckdex: budget safe space for viral marketing of AAA RPGs.

It's only a matter of time before this shit starts becoming the standard procedure in General Gaming and GRPGD as well. The cancer of shills, sellouts and alike has grown to the point this place is now completely soulless and worthless.

Yep.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom