Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The most fisted?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Dammit, I managed to surpass the Underlord and even Mrs. Bee, but Jaesun is just too fabulous, and Infinitron is the goddamn 1%, controlling the means of production and all that... I may soon have to retire from the fight, and this is the best I could do? :(

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
763.jpg

Nevar forget

Lorica

Educated
I have a small question/request. I notice that as a newfag free-riding leech, I can brofist in some contexts, like the CC subforum. I wonder if this functionality could be enabled in the Workshop. There are a lot of good posts and examples of promising work posted there that I'd really like to show my support for, but I don't really want to clutter up the forum with :bro:, :incline:, and :salute: type one liners when I don't have much to contribute other than support.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Still think GD should be fist-free since it is obvious the only reason dipshits like HHR, LS, Draco and the rest of the WCDS have so many is because they each brofist EVERY SINGLE post somebody in their pathetic little gang makes. It's certainly NOT because they are quality posters embraced by the community at large, ffs. Also: I agree that newsposts should not be fistable either. Both things cheapen the whole idea of the system.

:declining:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, no. But they do exist and this is a thread about them. One, mind you, which I didn't start.

EDIT: Actually, if worked as intended with the "Most Fisted" feature they could become important. I know that I would love to cut down on a bit of thread searching every now and then and just click on the most-fisted posts to see what there is to see. Could be a good feature.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Actually, if worked as intended with the "Most Fisted" feature they could become important. I know that I would love to cut down on a bit of thread searching every now and then and just click on the most-fisted posts to see what there is to see. Could be a good feature.
Yeah, some way to sort posts by brofist would be awesome... massive threads like the "LOL Boware" are full of gold, yet you must endure +200 pages to find it...

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Yeah, some way to sort posts by brofist would be awesome... massive threads like the "LOL Boware" are full of gold, yet you must endure +200 pages to find it...

I do like the idea of a weekly "Most Fisted" feature because, believe it or not, I usually only browse news or game threads about the handful of titles I care a great deal about and a few other random threads every now and again...so I know I'm always missing out on some pretty good reads elsewhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom