Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Pay what you want for Uncanny valley on IndieGameStand. It looks cool, but maybe it's just shit, I don't know.

Consequence system:
Uncanny Valley's main difference from other games is a thing we like to call the consequence system. Whenever you fail at something, the game goes on, but with harsh consequences for your character that can impact both the story and the gameplay.

For example - you fail at avoiding your attackers, meaning your character will move slower throughout the game, making it harder to escape future pursuers. The player then needs to be careful and more clever, which adds more tension to the game. Of course, there are mistakes you can do that lead to your death, but we're trying to avoid that as much as possible.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
This also means that's a Matrix Games sale, and so also AGEOD sale.

The important bit for me: Revolution Under Siege Gold is 60% off (10 pounds).

GrainWetski

Arcane
Add this to a shortcut of the .exe and you can play it without the Launcher.

-AUTH_LOGIN=gearsofwarisshit -AUTH_PASSWORD=cliffybisgay -AUTH_TYPE=

Last edited:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Made a list of Slitherine games that have a demo available that I could find.

Has any of you played Fantasy Kommander? I am tempted but I would prefer if it is not a big shit (I enjoyed Drums of War).
Sorry no experience with that one and no demo available. Pity
Found Youtube let's play if that helps.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Damn, there are big changes from one day to another on these DRM-Free Humble Store sales, I have probably missed good deals.
Shadowrun : Hong Kong for 9.24
Xenonauts for 9.19
FTL for 2.99
Weird worlds : Return to infinite space for 2.49
Our darker purpose for 2.09
The Inner World for 1.39
Hotline Miami for 2.12
Eeryi's action for 1.99

Most Daedalic titles are in sales, especially :
Blackguard for 3.99
Blackguards 2 for 5.99
The Deponia complete trilogy for 5.99
Chains of Satinav for 1.99
Memoria for 2.99
The night of the rabbit for 4.99

pippin

They added a drm free copy for Hong Kong, huh. It was just a Steam key originally, so good for them.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
they just removed Xenonauts but added some relevant stuff.
Satellite Reign for 9.51
Chroma Squad for 8.99
Massive Chalice for 5.99

Anna's quest for 9.99
Edna & Harvey : The Breakout for 1.49
Harvey's new Eyes for 1.99
Titan Souls for 3.74
Monaco for 4.19
Machinarium for 1.89
Botanicula for 1.89
Shank 2 for 2.37

Also it's the last sales day on playisim (the games which got a Flash sale are at the same price). Helen's mysterious castle, One way heroic plus, Artifact Adventure and Bunny must die are still here.
Unfortunately their Touhou games in particular are not in sales.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dead State: Reanimated is 4$ on Humble Bundle Weekly with some other trash games some of you may want.
I remember liking Grim Fandango, I would not consider it excatly a trash game. But for USD 3.20 GF and Dead State is a very ok deal in any case.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom