Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Persecution and Assassination of Bradylama as Performed by the Inmates of the Codex Under the Di

Shoul Brady be Free?

• Yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Free Jim Proft!

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • King of Comrades

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Cleve piledrived Brady through the Internet and broke his mind. I doubt he'll ever be the same again. :(

Brady was already broke, Cleve just landed the killing blow.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I keep seeing signature quotes from the thread where Cleve dominates and destroys Bradylama's psyche. Can anyone point me to the thread in which this happened? It's important for my ongoing Codex History studies I'm doing instead of my actual job.

Weasel
I keep seeing signature quotes from the thread where Cleve dominates and destroys Bradylama's psyche. Can anyone point me to the thread in which this happened? It's important for my ongoing Codex History studies I'm doing instead of my actual job.

Click on the link above the quote (tiny arrow next to "Cleveland Mark Blakemore said:")

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Guys.

We should let Bradylama be free. His shitposting is now only funny but could curb the brofist inflation.

But... if he's too funny, he'll cause the collapse to accelerate.

Is Bradylama the chosen one, able to bring balance back to brofisting?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
That raises the question, who is the greatest troll in the history of the codex? I'm inclined to say Andhaira but there are other worthy candidates.

Good trolling skills encompass the ability not to get banned. My money is on Roguey.

Telengard

Arcane
That raises the question, who is the greatest troll in the history of the codex? I'm inclined to say Andhaira but there are other worthy candidates.

Good trolling skills encompass the ability not to get banned. My money is on Roguey.

Depends on Roguey's finisher for the Ultimate Obsidian Fanboy girl thing persona. The willingness to troll by holding up a mirror to the obsidian fanbois and the multi-year commitment are something to behold, but true greatness is only attained during the measure of the final reveal.

If the reveal is good, though, then Roguey will win, hands down.

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
tumblr_mr07ckHdBj1qehw0qo1_400.gif

Weasel

Good option, but the competition is fierce.

For example, we have someone who went from threatening legal action and feuding with the site to having his own 560 page thread dedicated to his game which has been in 'development' for 20 years. He motivates the troops by changing a 'bug counter' in his sig every now and again, when it gets near 0 he resets it and starts again. People still use this number to calculate things like release dates and "third crowdfunding campaign" possibilities. Loyal groupies hang on every word when he announces his latest theories on dinosaurs, melonheads, ITZ or Bradlylama. Newfags pay money to DU to get access to his insights.

Roguey has done some fine work though, interesting change in approach over the last year. Reined in some of the angry-troll stuff and changed emphasis when it came to Obsidian/JS.

thesoup

Arcane
Roguey is good, persistent and has been maintaining a persona for years, but Cleve has been doing this across the internet for decades. Roguey might match Cleve in a few decades, but now is too early.

crakkie

Arcane
Chefe had quite a few codexers hyped about a non-existent RPG where you play a rabbit that rapes small children with the barrel of a gun. That still hasn't been topped in my book.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It has come to my attention that Bradylama is in prosperland.

Does this require... A UT Challenge to free him?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom