Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Persecution and Assassination of Bradylama as Performed by the Inmates of the Codex Under the Di

Shoul Brady be Free?

• Yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Free Jim Proft!

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • King of Comrades

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
It has come to my attention that Bradylama is in prosperland.

Does this require... A UT Challenge to free him?
cbK1mWg.gif

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
DarkUnderlord
If a player for the UT match is needed, I volunteer. I don't care if I'm fighting for or against brady. My only condition is that - in the unlikely event I get more frags than my opponent - the [Crispy] tag gets changed to a Red and White [Kurwa] tag.

A user named cat

Spam pic needs to be gayed up a little more for maximum effect.

80o7BDo.gif

Okay.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
Sometimes bros, by no fault of their own, get anointed by the divine Pentecostal flames of truth and have to undertake a pilgrimage to the nether regions of Codexia to seek the counsel of the wise sage Prosper, lest their reason collapse under the weight of infinite knowledge. Not all pilgrims survive the journey with even a small part of their sanity intact. Lesser minds, being dazzled by the mystic knowledge, are lost to insanity and shit-posting, never to return. However, brady has survived the trial with some degree of his reason intact. He should be welcomed back into the fold with much singing and rejoicing and we should all gather at his knee to bask in the glory of that rarest of things: a mind which has gazed into the dizzying kaleidoscope of the infinite and not only resisted its ineluctable pull, but returned to share its mystic truths with humanity!

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Last I heard Brady was waiting for DU to give him a task to become de-prosperized.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm certain I gave him a task.

Sadly, many fail to complete their Star Stable challenge.

hivemind

just free him, jesus fuck
poor guy has one mental breakdown and now he has to suffer for it forever

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom