Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Persecution and Assassination of Bradylama as Performed by the Inmates of the Codex Under the Di

Shoul Brady be Free?

• Yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Free Jim Proft!

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • King of Comrades

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I can only place one incident to a poster, and even that poster is more left than right wing.
I don't want to name names, especially since some of these are actually very good posters outside of Pol and have made some great contributions to the Library and the gaming fora.

Besides, when the Pol lefties include Brady, Wetworks and.... whatever that one's name was, it doesn't take long to reach the conclusion that all Pol frequent contributors, regardless of leaning, are either batshit crazy or 100% trolling. Not too surprising, I've always said that the extremes resemble each other far more than they're different, despite their claims to the contrary.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
One of them started a drama thread when a girl he never met refused to consider him her boyfriend, one of them had to run away from his home country because of bills he couldn't pay, one of them PMed SMA and tried to arrange sex with him/her/xir, one of them got involved in a Train Tickets Bitch then tried to pussy out of it by buying off the neutral observer, one of them moderates a gore fetish forum, and these are only the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Oh yeah and one of them's Cleve.

other than nomask I don't see what's so unstable about any of that. Fucking trannies is perfectly acceptable by lefty standards so even nomask doesn't really belong on that list.

Revenant

See hivemind , this is the typical leftist poster: he points at people, makes fun of them, but is too sanctimonius to actually call them out, coming up with some bullshit excuse like 'I DUN WANNA NAME NAMES'. Much like Infinitron did with his J_C debacle (which he still refuses to admit he caused), they just stand on the sidelines and pour oil into the fire, leaving the actual work to be done by people more honourable than their miserable cowardly selves. This is the lefty MO : Watch the world burn without getting soot-stained fingers, then throw up their hands and say 'I dindu nuffin', like Pontius Pilate.

So, in order

1) Mastermind
2) No idea
3) nomask7
4) Hobbit Lord of Mordor_
5) Blaine
6) Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Do notice that, apart from Mastermind , none of these are what you would call typical right-wing, and Cleve is Cleve. Ofc, that's the lefty for you, he slanders even those close to him ideologically because although he espouses a notion of diversity and tolerance, in fact he is a closeted bigot and a puritan that fears and loathes the fetishes of others. Notice how 3 of them that he mentions are sexual in nature? That's Freud for ya.
This post 1000x:bro:

BTW, when did ruto turn on his fellow lefties?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
BTW, when did ruto turn on his fellow lefties?
Around the time he decided sheek and Blaine were lefties and lost his remaining brain cells.

(alternatively he's trolling, this being the 'dex both options are equally probable)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom