Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The post-election Hillary prison bars on posters

A horse of course

I barely even notice the bars. In fairness, we should probably start imprisoning neoFAGers and Obsidiancucks instead since they are a greater menace to the forum than some dried up old hag with late-stage dementia.

Lambach

Arcane
Since I have a "never put anyone on Ignore on any forum" rule, because I think ignoring is for pussies, I need an alternative method of marking 70-IQ shit-eating, grunting monkeys whose opinions are never to be taken seriously regarding any topic ever again.

Thank you, DarkUnderlord, for providing this convenient workaround. :salute:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I shall not repent.

I can't recall ever even posting anything about Hillary, I got my bars because I ignored some holocaust denial shitposter and he got so butthurt he put me on his Hillary blacklist as revenge.

If that is the arbitrariness of the law in post-Trump fascist Codexia, I shall wear my Hillary badge with honor. :salute:

All you have to do is renounce hillary.

Lambach

Arcane

Tips+fedora_bb41d6_4967527.jpg

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
If some faggot supported Shillary his posts are not worth reading anyway.
Nah, I don't support Hillary, I am simply alergic to ignorance and retardness and both abound in Trump. Saying that I am a Hillary supporter is slander, probably by Infinitron who got so butthurt over the remarks of how much of an uneducated lowly lifeform Donald Trump is, that he put people on a list. I can't think of anyone supporting Trump as much as him on the moderator team, so it was probably him.

Trump has the mainstream republican agenda without any intelligence, and he managed to present it to even the stupidest of people. This is a talent worth admiring, though- I would have never been able to win the hearts of the yokels of the stupidest, crack-wridden shitholes in America, yet he did. Stupid undeducated people can relate to Trump because he is as stupid and ignorant as them. Putting me on a list simply because I am opposed to the ignorant retarded subhuman trash that is Trump is quite sad. Nothing is sadder than idolising a complete and utter moron, for whatever reason.

And God, is Trump extremely retarded. I mean, he asked the Japanese PM what the reporters were saying. The PM translated: "Please, look at me" and pointed to the cameras and the moron started looking at him while smiling creepily. What a complete and utter moron. I would never humiliate myself to bow to such a low lifeform.

And Trump is also the most beta faggot to walk this Earth. Being alpha is about sacrifice, it is about being strong and ready to do anything for those you are leading, even at the cost of your life. Thinking only of yourself and trying to establish superficial dominance is what beta's do because they know they are unworthy of respect.

If Trump had to chose between his life and the life of those he is leading, he would fucking run away like the little bitch he is. He is a fucking beta coward.

This is how a person who nows he is not worthy of resect tries to establish dominance. Sad beta shit.

All you have to do is renounce hillary.

No problem. Hillary was a horrible candidate who lost to the most deplorable piece shit beta subhuman trash to walk this Earth. She was lost to hubris and failed horrible and I detest her for it.

But the admins want us to bow to that ignorant dictator wannabe. Never. He isn't even a fascist, fascists believe in strenth and sacrifice, Trump is simply a needy little bitch.

Last edited:

Lambach

Arcane
But the admins want us to bow to that ignorant dictator wannabe.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I assume the admins want the same thing I do: not to bow down to Trump, but simply to keep triggering you into meltdowns like your previous post. Honestly, watching you chimpanzees flinging shit all over the place is the most fun I've had on the Internet in pretty much forever. :lol:

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
[

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I assume the admins want the same thing I do: not to bow down to Trump, but simply to keep triggering you into meltdowns like your previous post. Honestly, watching you chimpanzees flinging shit all over the place is the most fun I've had on the Internet in pretty much forever. :lol:
If call that a meltdown, you are a fucking newfag. Go educate yourself on the history of this place.

whatevername

Arcane
There is an elephant in the room and that is the prison bars and the "I was with Her" tag all anti-Trump people got after the election. It is ugly, intrusive and has got old months after the election.

My main problem is that the bars are white and make posts harder to read. I don't think it is good to make posts harder to read in all forums for something said on the GD politics forum. GD exists in order to contain inanity and politics, not spread it through the entire Codex, including the presigious "General RPG Discussion" forum.

I would like to humbly ask our all-wise and all-powerful admin and moderator team to consider removing the bars or at least make them visible only in GD and not in all forums.
It takes 4 clicks to remove the bars, but doing so requires more than 35 IQ which commies do not possess.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
rating_citation.png
Citation Needed x 2
Aenra
RRRrrr

Quest compass for the 35 IQ commies:

1. Click on prison bars
2. Click on Adblock Plus: Block Image
3. Click on prisonbars.png
4. Click on Add Filter

Aenra

Lady Error
I have told you numerous times that you're too fucking stupid for this, but here you are again..
You dumb little bitch, using adblock doesn't remove the bars. It only HIDES them for the ONE user. The one; everyone else can see them. That's hardly 'removing', is it? :)
If you put your head under the carpet, are you invisible to the world?

Next time, rather than using your tiny brain to reach into conclusions, you might want to pause and consider whether someone other, smarter than you, has already conceived of -a- solution, except it is a half one and as such inconclusive. Whether someone other, smarter than you, understanding how we'll never manage to think of everything, is willing to listen when others say "no, actually it is possible to remove it". Notice the verb used, "remove". Not hide. Yes?

So add this to first-third person, donating real money to Cleve and many, many other offenders and take your time to see if you reach any conclusions regarding your person. And let me worry about me :)

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Quest compass for the 35 IQ commie Aenra:

The OP said that his problem with bars is that they make it difficult for him to read posts. That problem can be solved with 4 clicks.

I never gave money to Cleve, by the way. Your stalking skillz are as lacking as your IQ count.

Aenra

Quest compass for the 35 IQ commie Aenra:

The OP said that his problem with bars is that they make it difficult for him to read posts. That problem can be solved with 4 clicks.

I never gave money to Cleve, by the way. Your stalking skillz are as lacking as your IQ count.

We gonna pull our hair next?
The poster whose post i "citationed" had the word "remove". Not hide, remove. The rest is you playing it smart (and we've already covered that, didn't we), trying to twist the context into what suits you. As to whether you donated to the fat fuck or not, kinda funny you only mention it now, isn't it.
You also gonna deny all your other gems while you're at it?

Leave it be. Or if it helps, click the butthurt icon again. See if it makes it any better ^^

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
There is an elephant in the room and that is the prison bars and the "I was with Her" tag all anti-Trump people got after the election. It is ugly, intrusive and has got old months after the election.

My main problem is that the bars are white and make posts harder to read. I don't think it is good to make posts harder to read in all forums for something said on the GD politics forum. GD exists in order to contain inanity and politics, not spread it through the entire Codex, including the presigious "General RPG Discussion" forum.

I would like to humbly ask our all-wise and all-powerful admin and moderator team to consider removing the bars or at least make them visible only in GD and not in all forums.

Dear Foreign Hillary Lover,

Go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,

Everyone Sane and Good, Ever

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom